Priority boarding--where/how stated on boarding pass

cruz guy

We are platinum with priority boarding. When we arrived at the port the last few times, we showed them our boarding pass and by looking at it, the man working determined we had priority boarding.

I just printed out our boarding docs for our upcoming cruise.

I can't see the words priority boarding anywhere. I do see a big star enclosed in a dark background.

Is that the symbol to indicate priority boarding??

We are platinum with priority boarding. When we arrived at the port the last few times, we showed them our boarding pass and by looking at it, the man working determined we had priority boarding.

I just printed out our boarding docs for our upcoming cruise.

I can't see the words priority boarding anywhere. I do see a big star enclosed in a dark background.

Is that the symbol to indicate priority boarding??

There are different colored stripes on the boarding pass & if I remember correctly it's green for priority & black for others.

There are different colored stripes on the boarding pass & if I remember correctly it's green for priority & black for others.

Yes, across the top, the background is green as I recall for those with priority.

I just took a look at my boarding pass for my cruise on Saturday and it says, right across the top, eTICKET PREFERRED BOARDING PASS. :)

And yes, if printed in color, it's a dark green bar across the top with the verbiage above printed in it...

Every time I've printed mine boarding pass out, I print in greyscale, not color. My printer is a laser printer, black and white.

The person working the door has always been able to identify me as priority boarding, but there has never been any color to the stripe on top since I am not printing in color.

I just took a look at my boarding pass for my cruise on Saturday and it says, right across the top, eTICKET PREFERRED BOARDING PASS. :)

And yes, if printed in color, it's a dark green bar across the top with the verbiage above printed in it...

I'm editing my reply because here's a reply based on an actual boarding pass & not based on memory only. :p

Yes, across the top, the background is green as I recall for those with priority.

Admittedly I don't have priority boarding so I got my boarding pass for my cruise on Saturday, and the stripe is green.

Archived