Paperwork when you have two rooms

Ok, we are on the Oasis in July and we have a room right across the hall from our kids (11 and 15). If I go into the reservation for MY room, it lists all four of us on the set sail pass. If I go into the reservation for the kids room it just shows the 15 yr old's name on the set sail pass, not my dd who is 11. Should her name be on the other one too or does it just show the names of people ___ age and up?

Ok, we are on the Oasis in July and we have a room right across the hall from our kids (11 and 15). If I go into the reservation for MY room, it lists all four of us on the set sail pass. If I go into the reservation for the kids room it just shows the 15 yr old's name on the set sail pass, not my dd who is 11. Should her name be on the other one too or does it just show the names of people ___ age and up?

Might have to do with how you filled-out the other stuff. Is the 15yo allowed to sign for charges and the 11yo not allowed?

I have two rooms on my next cruise - it's me traveling with 3 minors. The 7yo and 8yo are in an adjoining room and the 16yo is listed with me.

For the 7yo and 8yo, there's no SetSail pass at all:

5-30-2012-9-16-31-AM-L.jpg

For me and the 16yo, there's a SetSail pass that has all 4 of us listed:

5-30-2012-9-19-38-AM-L.jpg

I would imagine that as long as all 4 of you are listed on the one SetSail pass that you should be fine. I can't imagine why you would even need the second SetSail pass.

I'd also recommend going to Online Documents and printing out the page (I believe it's page 2?) which lists the cabin #, the reservation # and who is sailing in that room as a just-in-case.

Thanks! The screen shots look very similar. On the top one with the younger kids only the 15 yr olds name is listed and then like your second shot, all 4 of us are listed. I will print everything out just to be on the safe side.

I have the same situation - me and my daughter in one room and my two sons in the connecting room. I can access my reservation but not theirs. How do you do that? I asked the phone agent (direct with RCL) about setting up an account for my son so i could access their reservation but she told me I could not do that since he is a minor. They are all on my set sail pass so that is not an issue, but I would like to be able to order luggage tags for my boys, but have been able to order them only for my room. Also, how will i make reservations for entertainment for them? if anyone knows how to do this, please tell me! Thanks!

I have the same situation - me and my daughter in one room and my two sons in the connecting room. I can access my reservation but not theirs. How do you do that? I asked the phone agent (direct with RCL) about setting up an account for my son so i could access their reservation but she told me I could not do that since he is a minor. They are all on my set sail pass so that is not an issue, but I would like to be able to order luggage tags for my boys, but have been able to order them only for my room. Also, how will i make reservations for entertainment for them? if anyone knows how to do this, please tell me! Thanks!

If you have their reservation number, I believe you should be able to add it to your account.

Log in and go to your account. It will say something like 'don't see your reservation?'. Click that, put the number in, name, ship and sailing date and you should have access to it all.

If you have their reservation number, I believe you should be able to add it to your account.

Log in and go to your account. It will say something like 'don't see your reservation?'. Click that, put the number in, name, ship and sailing date and you should have access to it all.

This should definitely work. I have both mine (and DH) and the kids reservations under my C&A account so I can get into both.

I tried that before (and just now again to make sure) and it doesn't work for me. It says that because my name is not on the reservation i cannot save it to my account. I called and made the reservation for two rooms and paid for both and they are my kids but my name is not on the account? All i can figure is that since my last name and my kids' last name is different, it doesn't see my "name" on the reservation. This is a bug in their system if you ask me, but I guess I am the only one whose last name is different from that of their kids.:rolleyes:

I was hoping there was some other way to get into the reservation, some secret you guys knew about. Thanks, though.

You can not claim the reservation if that last names are different but you can do everything but make payments online as long as you know the number and last name of the first person on the reservation.

My DD and niece are across the hall (my DD has her father's last name).

To access their reservation:

go to the Royal Caribbean Home Page; Select Before You Board; Online Check In. Enter the Reservation Number; Last Name for first person on the reservation; date of departure; and sail date

You then see the on line check in screen. I ordered luggage tags for my DD and niece. Select the exit and view the reservation option (top left part of the screen) to set-up excursions and specialty restaurants (We can't do entertainment since we are on the Enchantment)

Ha ha--I was having the same issue, the surnames were different so I figured I had no choice, never thought of linking my reservations. I just created a new account for my kids! Now my oldest is 21 and the younger two just turned 18 and the website is telling me I can't have access to their accounts! (by creating their accounts though--I am the only one who knows their passwords! I've outsmarted them!) and really, do they think my 18 and 21 year olds are really paying for any of this!!??? LOL!!

Katie<----he he he he evil laughing at her evil genius!:eek:

Archived