14 Day L.A. / Hawaii - Formal Nights

DiRon

Although we have done the 15 day round trip to Hawaii this will be our first 14 day and I am wondering if anyone can tell me which nights are the formal nights - thanks in advance for any help.

When my wife and I did the 14 day Hawaii on the Golden last year, there were 3 formal nights: one going to the Islands, and 2 on the return trip. I've scanned the Princess Patters from that trip. It will give you a general idea what to expect. The link is below in my signature.

Aloha Kakou,

To the best of my recollection, the first formal night is on the second full sea day on the way to the islands, and on the way back to the mainland, the formal nights are the first sea day and the fourth...again, to the best of my recollection.

A Hui Hou,

Dave Soreff

(of Elua)

Although we have done the 15 day round trip to Hawaii this will be our first 14 day and I am wondering if anyone can tell me which nights are the formal nights - thanks in advance for any help.

This is a page set up for the 14 day cruise this December. I have gone 3 times in the past. You can see a schedule with the formal nights and a link to the patters from last December.

This is a page set up for the 14 day cruise this December. I have gone 3 times in the past. You can see a schedule with the formal nights and a link to the patters from last December.

Mahalo nui loa to all of you for the quick responses. Much appreciated.

Aloha

Archived