How do I find out if Balconies are Available? (And Nekkidness...)

sgriff17

he he he...figured that would get more attention! Atleast I know Halos will show up!

Im going on our HM cruise on May 29th on the PRIDE and I want to surprise the woman with an upgrade to a Balcony. How can I even find out if it's available?

(ashley, if you are reading this then you suck :( )

he he he...figured that would get more attention! Atleast I know Halos will show up!

Im going on our HM cruise on May 29th on the PRIDE and I want to surprise the woman with an upgrade to a Balcony. How can I even find out if it's available?

Kind of cutting it close aren't you? Call your TA or CCL.

...and NOT because of nekkididity.

I looked on a certain web site and found balconies are available...the categories are all blocked and listed as guarantee...BUT I did see at least 2 available...cabin 6279 on the Empress deck and 7301 on Verandah.

Anyway, there are balconies available. If you want to upgrade, give it a shot, you might wind up with something great even if you try the guarantee...good luck!!

You will be paying todays prices for that upgrade...so make sure of the price before you just do it. Since sailing is so close I bet those balconies are very pricy

Best I can find so far is an 8A Guarantee. Take the advic of others and call your TA and see what wonders they can do for you! Good luck!

Edited to add: Just found 2 available. VERANDAH 7301 and EMPRESS 6279. I wOn't say what site I saw it On, Or what letter is begins with, but yOu might hazard a shOrt guess. ;) SO Zip On Over tO it.

Archived