Why is today feeling so long?

weswas

We leave for San Juan Saturday at 5:30 a.m.!!! and already today seems like I have been up for hours and it is only 6;45 a.m. Its been a long week still feels like Monday :( I just want this day to end so I can start to enjoy my foo foo drinks!!! Will post our Destiny review when we return!!

It is called anticipation. Have a great time on your vacation. WE all feel that way before going away. Look at it this way. You can say it is less than a day till you go away. Also this time tomorrow you will be on a plane heading to paradise.

The week prior to a cruise seems like a year.

The week OF your cruise goes by in the blink of an eye.

where's the justice???

Have a great time and savor every moment on that ship!! :D

If you are already all packed, plan an impromptu Bon Voyage Party for everyone in your group. Run to the store and buy a few things to put in goodie bags to get everyone pumped up. keychains, sunscreen, lip balm, etc. If you have kids -- little rub on tattoos (maybe the adults too, who knows?) koozies, little umbrellas to put in the drinks (at Specs liquor if you have one). You get the idea. Get everyone excited!!

BTW, how was the Queen Mary and Paradise?

That is where I am going in 9 days!

Do you recall if the menu was just the 1st few nights of the 7 night menu posted on CCL's site? Or do they mix it up?

I got Bronkitus on the cruise. I think it was agravated by the stay on the Queen Mary. Abestious maybe. So I can't give you a good review.

I highly recommend the "procrastination" route for dealing with the day-before-cruise-anticipation. Don't pack until that day and you will be wishing you had MORE time. I stumbled upon this one by chance and it will definitely take you away from watching the clock. :o

I'm usually the opposite. I get to today (which is 7 days out from my cruise), and I try to put the brakes on, shoes and all, just to get time to slow down. It never works. 5/13 will be here in a matter of hours.

:eek:

Archived