Newbie to celebrity

Hey guys, I would like a few questions answered if possible..going on connie in August for a 12 night Baltic/Russia cruise.

1. I'm a little unsure of all the places that are available on board to eat, what they serve and if you need to pay an extra fee?

2. If I'm feeling peckish at around 11pm what is open for me to have a munch on?

3. We have purchased the premium alcohol package and was wondering if we can get all drinks from all bars and places...(within the price limit of course)

4. What gym equipment do they have in the gym??? My pt wants to work out a plan for my DH and myself but wants to know what type of machines they have?

May I say thanks in advance.... May have a few more questions soooooooonnn. :D

http://www.celebritycruises.com/onboard/level2.do?pagename=onboard_celebrity_restaurants_cafes

You will always be able to get something to eat, although in the wee hours, it may be room service, which is free but a tip is welcomed.

I can't answer for the fitness area, as that type of facility does not figure into my vacation agenda...

http://www.celebritycruises.com/onboard/level3Type4.do?pagename=onboard_celebrity_spa_fitness_fitness&parentpage=onboard_celebrity_spa_fitness

3. We have purchased the premium alcohol package and was wondering if we can get all drinks from all bars and places...(within the price limit of course)

4. What gym equipment do they have in the gym??? My pt wants to work out a plan for my DH and myself but wants to know what type of machines they have?

With the premium alcohol package, you will be able to purchase most drinks from most places but you will not be able to have wine by the bottle and there is only a restricted number of wines by the glass. Some wines by the glass [in the MDR and, more often, in the speciality restaurants] cost more than $12 [sometimes considerably more] but you can pay the difference. The package also excludes room service and mini-bar.

I cannot answer your question about the gym equipment. I just use the treadmills. This is a less common newbie question and you may not find the answers you want from a question with a general title. You may get better results if you post another question with a more specific title. I am not sure how much detail you need for your answer. Also being more specific with your question may help others answer - are you talking about large pieces of equipment or other, less visible, equipment? Do you need to know more specific details such as make and model of equipment?

What I would say is that a Baltic cruise is fairly port-intensive. It may be hard to follow the routine planned for you. If you intend to visit the ports, you may find little time to use the gym and, at those times, it may be busy because everyone has been ashore with you. When the gym is busy, you may find it difficult to follow a set routine. Users are requested not to spend more than 20 minutes on any piece of equipment but you still may have to wait to use the machine that you want.

Sue

Hey guys, I would like a few questions answered if possible..going on connie in August for a 12 night Baltic/Russia cruise.

1. I'm a little unsure of all the places that are available on board to eat, what they serve and if you need to pay an extra fee?

2. If I'm feeling peckish at around 11pm what is open for me to have a munch on?

May I say thanks in advance.... May have a few more questions soooooooonnn. :D

Re: the gym; the ususal equipment treadmill, eliptical, bikes, weight machines and weights, oh and a step climber...

Archived