Jewel of the Seas- Can It handle a party?

Hello Fellow CCs,

Looks like I am back yet again answering the Sea Calling me.

This time with a clan of my buddies. For a bachelor party. LOL

- This cruise ship seemed like a good choice for Destination(cozumel) length and Cost. (4 nights) balcony at 599+ tax and fee.

My thought is. I am bringing a group of guys onto a ship (not a newer more younger crowd oriented ship) can it handle a small group of (professionals)

that are looking to have a good time and some ladies (25-45).

Does this cruise ship attract that others around that age range? During April?

Can it handle the Party ?

Thanks for all your input.

:cool:

Of course it can...shorter cruises do attract a slightly younger crowd, and even the older folks are there for the party! No worries! Don't know about finding ladies....there will be some, but who knows if they'll be interested in your group!

I would also check out the Liberty of the Seas around that time. Goes to Cozumel too. The ship was a lot of fun on my girls' cruise a few months back. The dance venues and pool deck were hopping each day. That way you get even more of that "WOW factor" for those sailing Royal for the first time. Photo review is in my signature. Have fun!

On the other hand, the smaller ships are more intimate with a lot more mingling opportunities. You'll get to know more people on the smaller ships, so if you're looking to "make friends", you'll have more opportunities on the Jewel.

A FEW EXAMPLES:

Quest on Freedom Class: In Studio B. The majority of attendees are spectators.

Quest on Radiance Class: In the large lounge, played with teams of 6 people (must be three men, three women). You'll be forced to pair-up to play. It's much more participation, much less observing.

70's Night on Freedom Class: The CD and performers will be primarily overhead, on the bridges over the Promenade.

70s Night on Radiance Class: Held in the Centrum. You will be dancing WITH the "Village People" - and each other! And we had a balloon drop, which was cool.

Something to consider.

Archived