Price Drop Question...

NurseMarla

It really doesnt show online to me.. you just kinda of have to keep track of what the new base rate is yourself.

I assume you are ES? Otherwise you wouldnt be asking right.

Once they start applying OBC to your rate, then I think you really need to remember the new base rate adjusted for the OBC.

Seems it would show up on your online "Cruise Documents," along with the amount of OBC you have applied (if any).

I.E. You paid $xxx, your rate (plus fees) is some number less than xxx, so your OBC is the difference.

Should be easy to see your new rate.

GP

Seems it would show up on your online "Cruise Documents," along with the amount of OBC you have applied (if any).

I.E. You paid $xxx, your rate (plus fees) is some number less than xxx, so your OBC is the difference.

Should be easy to see your new rate.

GP

Ive had problems when there are multiples OBCs that the new one seems to bury the older ones .. or once it knocked off my stock OBC. Sometimes you can only see the last OBC applied and not each one.

It is best to keep track of the OBC yourself .. or maybe Im just paranoid from things happening.

Yes, we are ES. I figured it would show up somewhere too. Like in the documents, somewhere anyways! Seems crazy we just have to keep track ourselves. I have looked at the documents & nothing has changed. I guess I'll just give it a few days & see what happens.

Thanks for your replies!

Yes, we are ES. I figured it would show up somewhere too. Like in the documents, somewhere anyways! Seems crazy we just have to keep track ourselves. I have looked at the documents & nothing has changed. I guess I'll just give it a few days & see what happens.

Thanks for your replies!

It should show under "Manage My Cruise" on the "billing" tab. First your final cabin rate will show on that tab with the taxes/fees and total cost per person. Then right above "Paid in Full" at the bottom, is a line for "Booking Credit"....our OBC for ES price drops is indicated there. Additionally, on your Cruise Docs, it is also indicated below the breakdown of costs in a separate line item.

It should show under "Manage My Cruise" on the "billing" tab. First your final cabin rate will show on that tab with the taxes/fees and total cost per person. Then right above "Paid in Full" at the bottom, is a line for "Booking Credit"....our OBC for ES price drops is indicated there. Additionally, on your Cruise Docs, it is also indicated below the breakdown of costs in a separate line item.

Maybe its changed with the new changes .. but this only shows there if you booked direct. If you booked with a TA in the past it only shows on edocs.

Archived