FCO Tax Refund Terminal 3 Location?

fondewi

Does anyone know where VAT Tax Refund offices are inside of Terminal 3, specifically before or after security, for GlobalBlue?

I have a tight morning flight leaving Rome but would really love to get a refund back at the airport so I'm trying to map out exactly where I'll need to go so that I could be the most efficient.

I've googled and read a lot, but nobody seems to be very sure where this office is, even the T3 map on FCO website doesn't mark it very well.

For those who've been to Rome before, I'd really appreciate any insight on this!

Thanks ~~~

Jess

Global Blue in T3 is located after security. If your gate is out in the pod (G Gates), it's before you take the tram out to the gates. You can't come back once you've gone out there, so it's important to get it done first.

If you look at the map for T3 (you can download it here: http://www.adr.it/web/aeroporti-di-roma-en-/pax-fco-airport-map), scroll down to the departures map and look all the way on the left hand side for the "H". That's where you'll find Global Blue.

Global Blue in T3 is located after security. If your gate is out in the pod (G Gates), it's before you take the tram out to the gates. You can't come back once you've gone out there, so it's important to get it done first.

If you look at the map for T3 (you can download it here: http://www.adr.it/web/aeroporti-di-roma-en-/pax-fco-airport-map), scroll down to the departures map and look all the way on the left hand side for the "H". That's where you'll find Global Blue.

Thanks so much !

make certain you not only have your receipt but that you have the certificate for the VAT refund. One year I didn't have the certificate and didn't get my VAT back on some very expensive Murano statues. Also the items can't be combined unless they are on the same receipt- another year I thought my multiple purchases from multiple stores would count but alas again I was "vatless"

Archived