Finally....

Mskala

DOUBLE DIGITS!! 97 more days to go until we sail the Pride (again).

Seems like I"ve been waiting forever. Now I get to start doing all those fun little things that makes these last few months fly by!

Yippeeee:D

YAY! Good for you!

I've got a bit more than that. I don't know how many days exactly ... because they took away my little red box!

I've got the date memorized though. Oct. 28th. :)

No little red box but the countdown is still there...

When you sign into the Carnival website, it's at the top in red lettering....

No little red box but the countdown is still there...

When you sign into the Carnival website, it's at the top in red lettering....

Okay, thanks! I usually don't sign in as my name is already there, but I did click on my name and sign in, sure enough it says I sail in 132 days! :)

DOUBLE DIGITS!! 97 more days to go until we sail the Pride (again).

Seems like I"ve been waiting forever. Now I get to start doing all those fun little things that makes these last few months fly by!

Yippeeee:D

Congratulations! How far out did you book?

Me, too. It was a long 3 weeks to Christmas keeping it a secret. The farthest out we've booked was 20 months.

20 months!!! I'd die waiting...LOL

We usually book 10-12 months in advance but we're hoping to be able to afford a transatlantic in 2014 so we'll book that early, although, it's the airfare that will break us in that case and not the cruise! :)

20 months!!! I'd die waiting...LOL

We usually book 10-12 months in advance but we're hoping to be able to afford a transatlantic in 2014 so we'll book that early, although, it's the airfare that will break us in that case and not the cruise! :)

I can't add. It was 18 months, but yeah, it was a long wait, and to make it more difficult, dh and I agreed not to tell the kids until we were 6 months out.

I am with you on the airfare. There will be no flying to or from a port for us until at least a couple of our kids leave home!

Me too!! I hit the 97 day mark today!! Going on the Victory!! :D

can you do me a favour and take some pictures of the secret deck on the lido? we have a 4J cabin booked there for our B2B. Just go all the way forward and out the doors. Great place for sail away@@!!@@

can you do me a favour and take some pictures of the secret deck on the lido? we have a 4J cabin booked there for our B2B. Just go all the way forward and out the doors. Great place for sail away@@!!@@

No Problem!! Just bought a brand new camera for this cruise and our British Isle cruise next year!!

Now I will just need help posting them!! I am writing down your screen name so you can find a thread with it in it!! :D

No Problem!! Just bought a brand new camera for this cruise and our British Isle cruise next year!!

Now I will just need help posting them!! I am writing down your screen name so you can find a thread with it in it!! :D

woohoo awesome!!! Thank you so much. cabin 9202 :D no problem helping with the posting of pictures

2706073310097654989S500x500Q85.jpg

If thats the Sept 23 outting on Pride I'll be doing the double digit dance as well!

This is ABSOLUTELY the September 23 sailing on the Pride...AKA my home away from home! :cool:

Archived