Happy Mother's Day

brigittetom

Happy Mother's day. I hope that all of you who have a healthy mom will enjoy every minute with mom. Mine has had a stroke and she's not the mom that I know. Take advantage while you can. Sometimes it doesn't last forever. :)

Brigitte, my best wishes to you and your mom:)

And I lost mine in 1993~miss her still.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY To ALL THE MOMS:D

Happy Mother's day. I hope that all of you who have a healthy mom will enjoy every minute with mom. Mine has had a stroke and she's not the mom that I know. Take advantage while you can. Sometimes it doesn't last forever. :)

How very true. I still have Mom, but she suffers from Parkinson's syndrome, and every holiday, I wonder if this is going to be our last together.

I cherish every day that we spend together.

A Mother's love is always with us.

Mari

My mother passed away about 7 years ago, but in essence the mother I had always shared my days and life with died a few years earlier when her health collapsed, forcing her to live out her remaining years bedridden with her memory deteriorating.

The most difficult times of my 57 years of life were those final years of my mother's life as I watched the mother of my adult as well as childhood memories fade from view.

My thoughts have been with you and your mother over the past few weeks, Brigitte. Take care.

Dianne

Archived