Rhapsody of the Seas Alaska June 15 review

i will be taking an Alaskan cruise next May on the Radiance from Vancouver to Anchorage. Your review makes the wait seem even longer your pictures are truly wonderful.

Will I be needing warm clothes even on the ship? Did people get very dressed or are things a little more causial in Alaska?

I am looking forward to more of your reviews - till then

HAPPY CRUISIN'

We did the same trip/ship last August. We absolutely loved it as well! We also had insane rocking on day 2 and 6 which calmed down a bit.

I remember being upset because we weren't going to make formal night in the MDR because of being so sick. Luckily the fiance went to the desk and got the pills and we slept. We ended up feeling better and went. Happy we did too.

The scenery was just spectacular. I'd do the trip again in a heartbeat. Happy you had such a great time too!

We were in 3130, and the noise from the engines somes nights was really loud, also the vibration.

I'm also looking at booking the Rhapsody for next May and will take note of your cabin location! Thanks for the heads up :eek:

Thank you for the review and pics. We did this route 5 years ago for my grandmothers 80th birthday. She loved it so much, we are taking her again for her 85th. We will be leaving in 3 weeks. CAN'T WAIT!!!

Archived