Payment for Romeinlimo

Kakk

Do I understand it correctly that we are to pay them in cash at the end of our tour? We have booked 3 tours with them so we will be carrying around a lot of cash. DH is a bit worried. Also, what is a good tip for driver/Vatican guide?

Thanks, in advance!

Do I understand it correctly that we are to pay them in cash at the end of our tour? We have booked 3 tours with them so we will be carrying around a lot of cash. DH is a bit worried. Also, what is a good tip for driver/Vatican guide?

Thanks, in advance!

Yes, the driver will collect payment (Euros only) at the end of each tour. We personally tipped between 20-30% (we had 3 different tours with them), but were originally planning on tipping between 10-15%. Different folks will advise different amounts based on different philosophies. I can only offer what we actually tipped ourselves, and it was based on our individual experience.

When we had a private tour with RomeInLimo this past August....Before leaving home I ordered Travelers Checks in Euros from my Bank of America so I could pay our driver at the end of our tour...this worked out well for us.

Archived