Noordam Dining Room Table Chart

sail7seas

I'm still looking for recommendations of a good location for a large table on the Noordam. Any help or advice is appreciated! Thanks!

How large a table do you need? If you are good customers, I'm sure HAL will do all possible to put you where you would be most happy, but that is no guarantee...

We really enjoy the round tables as you are able to talk to everyone..However, there are not many round tables in assigned seating....On our last Noordam B2B cruise we had table 65 for four of us & were joined by an Officer & his two Sisters..Since we really liked our Waiters & the table, we asked if we could remain in the same area when other Friends joined us on the second half of the cruise..The Dining Room Mgr was able to do that & put all six of us at table 63..That was great.. Table 65 & 63 are on the starboard side just behind the first waiters podium at the beginning of the MDR..

Specific table No.'s are only on request, depending on the Dining Room Mgr & the Psgrs they have on board..

Cheers...Betty

How large a table do you need? If you are good customers, I'm sure HAL will do all possible to put you where you would be most happy, but that is no guarantee...

We really enjoy the round tables as you are able to talk to everyone..However, there are not many round tables in assigned seating....On our last Noordam B2B cruise we had table 65 for four of us & were joined by an Officer & his two Sisters..Since we really liked our Waiters & the table, we asked if we could remain in the same area when other Friends joined us on the second half of the cruise..The Dining Room Mgr was able to do that & put all six of us at table 63..That was great.. Table 65 & 63 are on the starboard side just behind the first waiters podium at the beginning of the MDR..

Specific table No.'s are only on request, depending on the Dining Room Mgr & the Psgrs they have on board..

Cheers...Betty

Thanks! My reservation says table for 8. I was just wondering what might be a good area of the dining room.

If it's like the other Vista and Signature ships I've been on, then yes, there is a slight rise along at least part of the perimeter. Some ships have about 3-4 stairs, while others have a ramp.

RuthC,

Thank you for your reply.

Archived