Mike & Tracy’s continuing adventures: Carnival Glory 5 day cruise to Canada

MikeyA53

Thanks for such a great review and great pics. I will be on this cruise soon. I know this is a crazy question but what kind of camera(brand,specs) did you use? The pics look really good. Thanks.

Thanks for such a great review and great pics. I will be on this cruise soon. I know this is a crazy question but what kind of camera(brand,specs) did you use? The pics look really good. Thanks.

Thank you. An old Nikon D50. :)

Hi ty for a grrt review

Parking in remote area sounds like a real option?

do you know if that is now a option and would you do it there again?

we plan on going 16th thru 20 June 13 and will be driving there also!

When we come back we plan on spending day touring Boston,

Hope to use a hop on hop off trolley ?

thanks again

Harry & Karen

philly Area

Hi ty for a grrt review

Parking in remote area sounds like a real option?

do you know if that is now a option and would you do it there again?

we plan on going 16th thru 20 June 13 and will be driving there also!

When we come back we plan on spending day touring Boston,

Hope to use a hop on hop off trolley ?

thanks again

Harry & Karen

philly Area

Thanks!

The reason we parked there is because the regular parking garage was being used for something else. Hopefully it won't the case our next cruise, out of Boston. Mike

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks!

The reason we parked there is because the regular parking garage was being used for something else. Hopefully it won't the case our next cruise, out of Boston. Mike

I just have to say that this was the best review I have ever read!...and I LOVE LOVE LOVE all of your pictures!!

We will be on the Glory June 16....my first time out of Boston, we will be traveling from NY. Not sure if we should get a hotel Saturday night or just leave NY very early Sunday morning.

I just have to say that this was the best review I have ever read!...and I LOVE LOVE LOVE all of your pictures!!

We will be on the Glory June 16....my first time out of Boston, we will be traveling from NY. Not sure if we should get a hotel Saturday night or just leave NY very early Sunday morning.

Thank you, hopefully we'll meet at the 'meet & greet' . Mike

I really enjoyed reading your review Mike. We are on the Glory in Sept. sailing out of NYC. I really wanted to do the Montreal to Boston cruise but it meant trains, planes and automobiles for us living in Ontario so my husband wanted something less involved. So it is flying Syracuse to NYC and then sailing. We to have never been "down East" and really enjoyed your review of Saint John and Halifax. We are looking forward to this cruise and now you've made it even more so by your great reports. Thanks again.

Corinne

1 hr. South of Ottawa in Brockville, Ontario

I really enjoyed reading your review Mike. We are on the Glory in Sept. sailing out of NYC. I really wanted to do the Montreal to Boston cruise but it meant trains, planes and automobiles for us living in Ontario so my husband wanted something less involved. So it is flying Syracuse to NYC and then sailing. We to have never been "down East" and really enjoyed your review of Saint John and Halifax. We are looking forward to this cruise and now you've made it even more so by your great reports. Thanks again.

Corinne

Save the airfare just drive to NYC.

Thank you Richard, hope all is well with you, got any cruises planned in the near future. Mike

Funny I saw this great thread pop up and noticed I had posted on it. Well Mike we will not be cruising with you this time but hope your

latest greatest review of this years Glory cruise will be up before we leave for our Glory cruise on July 9th.

Interested to hear your impressions of the new 2.0 changes especially Guy's Burgers.:D

Been rereading your review for ideas of what to do in St John and Halifax.

Where will you be staying pre-cruise? We booked a stay/park/cruise deal at the Holiday Inn Express Boston through Stay123.

Pretty good deal. Much cheaper then booking direct with the hotel.

Have fun.

Corinne

Thank you Corinne, hope you have nice weather and a great cruise.:)

Funny I saw this great thread pop up and noticed I had posted on it. Well Mike we will not be cruising with you this time but hope your

latest greatest review of this years Glory cruise will be up before we leave for our Glory cruise on July 9th.

Interested to hear your impressions of the new 2.0 changes especially Guy's Burgers.:D

I will not be doing another review on the Glory, however I may add photos of the new 2.0 changes on this review.

Been rereading your review for ideas of what to do in St John and Halifax.

Where will you be staying pre-cruise? We booked a stay/park/cruise deal at the Holiday Inn Express Boston through Stay123.

We have stayed at the Holiday Inn Express Boston situated at 69 Boston Street, using Stay 123 on three previous occasions. Nice place. However this time we are staying at the Doubletree by Hilton in Bedford, just outside Boston. We'll be parking at the pier. $16 a day is reasonable.

Have fun.

Thanks, you too. Mike

Have fun.

I've been reading threads trying to find out where to stay overnight so I don't have to leave at 6am from New York...THANK YOU for this post...never heard of Stay123....we will be staying at the Holiday Inn Express Boston as well. It was a great deal and so much cheaper than calling the hotel direct.

17 more days!!!

[quote name='wolfcel']I've been reading threads trying to find out where to stay overnight so I don't have to leave at 6am from New York...THANK YOU for this post...never heard of Stay123....we will be staying at the Holiday Inn Express Boston as well. It was a great deal and so much cheaper than calling the hotel direct.

17 more days!!![/quote]
My pleasure.:)
We are actually driving direct from Stowe Vt. to Boston and staying at the hotel on the back end to extend our holiday.
Stay123 was happy to arrange this. I loved their flexibility.

Archived