Public AreaTemperature

Jsaxm

My wife and I are sailing on the Spirit in a few weeks and we were trying to figure out how cold/hot the public areas on the ship typically are. You know how at home when you go to a restaurant and it's really cold, or at conferences the public areas are always extra chilly...is this similar on cruise ships? Obviously there is fluctuation and different ships, etc. But in your experiences, especially the ladies, have you been generally cold, hot, or comfortable in the public areas of the ships?

Thank you!!

Well, this is a pretty definitive answer so far, haha!!

Yeah, its pretty much freezing at all times, fleetwide. :D

I HAVE had occassion to take my sweater OFF inside from time to time, but not usually.

Last cruise it took me most of the cruise to figure out to turn the thing on the vent to make it less freezing in our cabin. One of our kids showed me.

After a couple of martinis the temps feel fine to me,:D, seriously though I usually wear shorts/capris and sleeveless top and am fine except when it rains outside, then it cools the ship down alot, then I have to change into jeans. I always bring a small shoulder throw just in case I need it. We always end up dancing in the club and that warms you up real quick!

Happy Sailing,

Archived