"Sister" ships to Miracle?

ellbelle

Does the Miracle have any sister ships? My co-worker is looking at two rooms (5241 and 5243) but I cannot find actual pictures of these cabins on the cruise web-site that has pictures of real cabins. I thought if I could find a sister ship that we might be able find one.

It does look like these are above/below lifeboats, so she was interested to know if the view was blocked at all. I tried to look at the ship classes on the Carnival web-site but they are not identified by ship class, and no "sticky" on CC. Sorry, I'm not familiar with Carnivals web-site, so maybe it is there?

Any help would be appreciated! I'm supposed to be working right now, so I'll check back in a bit!

Thanks!

It does look like these are above/below lifeboats, so she was interested to know if the view was blocked at all. I tried to look at the ship classes on the Carnival web-site but they are not identified by ship class, and no "sticky" on CC. Sorry, I'm not familiar with Carnivals web-site, so maybe it is there?

Any help would be appreciated! I'm supposed to be working right now, so I'll check back in a bit!

Thanks!

The life boats on "Spirit" class ships are aligned with deck 4, so if there is any blockage for the two cabins you're talking about, it would be "Down". There shouldn't be any blockage straight out from the balcony. In looking at the deck plan for "Legend", it appears that 5241 & 5243 will both have boats one deck below them, so the view will be blocked straight down from the balcony. Also, be advised that the elevators are right at the back of both of these cabins. May, or may not be some noise from them.

Have a GREAT cruise.

"SKY"

just some value added information....

there are other carnival corp lines that use the spirit class model, calling it vista class, and even cunards queens victoria and elizabeth are based on that class/model. decor is a wee bit different, though.

Thank you H82seaUgo, that's interesting. HAL has a Vista Class (which I love).

Also, would you believe that I did find what I needed on that same deck plan site I referred to? When you click the boxes on the main page instead of the ship lines at the top, you get a listing of the ship classes. I always click the ship line at the top. Dummy me....

We had 5169 on her last year. You are just above the lifeboats. You can see straight out over the top of them. You just can look down and see the water line.

It really is not a bad room. We enjoyed it.

Archived