Star Coffee Shop Question

dr28326

I thought I read somewhere that the desserts are free if you buy a coffee at the coffee shop? Is that true? Where is the coffee shop located on the Star?

Yes, the pastries are free. Actually, they're free whether you buy coffee or not but they really prefer you to buy a beverage because I suspect they only have a limited number of pastries brought to them.

Both coffee and pastries are free at the coffee shop. You only pay if you want a specialty drink, i.e. Cafe Mocha etc. No one has ever hesitated to serve us either or both anytime we asked. They do run out at times.(pastry not coffee)

Does anyone know if they have a coffee card you can purchase? They did on Princess for like $25 and you could get like up to 15 specialy coffee drinks. I'm a latte lover so this was really useful.

One of my favorite thing to do was get an iced latte and stand on deck while we pulled into a port. Same thing for sailing away in the afternoon. :)

Any recent coffee menus? I'm sure they have the usuals but I was wondering the price and if they have their own special coffee drink.

I don't have a menu. The usual suspects though and a few of their own concoctions. Iced or hot most everything. They do not have a coffee card, or didn't last cruises and some recent posts say they still do not.

They have real coffee and expresso and latte, everything you might want.

Usually pretty good stuff. Cost seem to run from about $3-$6 or so each, depending on what you want.

Is it real coffee and espresso?

Yes it's real coffee and espresso that they serve and use for cappuccino etc.

They use Lavazza coffee which I believe is one of the best out there for the price. It's also one of the top brands in Italy.

Archived