June 30th to July 7th Cruise

Arizona-Cruising

Just off Golden: Great time, met alot new friends, Cruise weather perfect... misty rain here and there.

Food and Service good.

Upgrade fairy blessed us with larger room...obstructed view but still nice to see water and sky.

Juneau was great Bears Whales Glaciers...saw so many whales and 1 1/2 bears. 1 large grizzly and rear end of another walking into woods..

Skagway Dyea Daves well worth and great trip into Yukon see them at end of Pier to book.

Ketichkan take city bus around town worth 12.00 to see it, ps bring umbrella it helped us keep rain out nothing but sun....

Boarding plane ck in later for any questions.

FUN FUN FUN !!!

ALso take Zumba class in Vista so much fun and energy all ages!

Looking forward to hearing more about your time aboard the Golden... we will be on her in 42 days. Soaking up as much info as possible from those of you who have just gotten off the cruise - adds to my excitement.

Glad to hear you enjoyed your cruise. We will be there in two weeks! We are booked with Dyea Dave for a tour to the Yukon. Did you book in advance or at the pier? How many people were on your bus and who was your tour guide? What did you do in Victoria? Any other info is appreciated.

Glad to hear you enjoyed your cruise. We will be there in two weeks! We are booked with Dyea Dave for a tour to the Yukon. Did you book in advance or at the pier? How many people were on your bus and who was your tour guide? What did you do in Victoria? Any other info is appreciated.

Shelby was guide she is GREAT!

12 people in van with big windows... we did book in advance for ours not sure if everyone did that was with us. They were prompt and gave us lots of time. PS dont forget your passport my poor DH had to sprint back to the ship and get ours.

Victoria been there before, did city bus tour in past. Victoria is our enjoy the last day on ship and hang out in the quietness...

Did breakfast every morning in the Piazza attruim area great breakfast snacks and egg and bacon sandwich, kept us from over eating and waiting in the line to the buffet. Plus t was nice and quiet down there. I could go on and on we had a great time and this was our 3rd trip to \Alaska each time gets better.

Looking forward to hearing more about your time aboard the Golden... we will be on her in 42 days. Soaking up as much info as possible from those of you who have just gotten off the cruise - adds to my excitement.

Everyone cruise is individual: What are you looking to do:

Just fun

Bingo

Zumba

Reading

Broadway Shows

Resting

Eat (multiple places to enjoy eating)

Lectures

Shore Excursions

Movies

Let me know your interest and I will gladly share our advise. I think we did all of those with plenty time to sleep also.

For those with families sign up early for the Egg Drop contest that was fun to watch even though we had no kids....

PS I forgot my ginger caps, although did not really need this trip; One of the Bar tenders introduced me to a Ginger Ale and Bitters mixed in when I felt the Ship Rocking one glass of the mixture really helped and no drowsy effects like Dramamine does.

Archived