Next April's trip: cruise, airfare & hotel paid off!!

Disneynutbsv

I have never paid off a vacation so quickly before! Got my car rental booked! We are staying in between Miami and Fort Lauderdale in Plantation for a 2 day pre-cruise stay. And then hopefully will book the everglades tour after we get off the ship and then get a ride from the everglades back to the airport :)

Now, I will be re-searching excursions. Only thing I find weird is such a short time in Key West and then a late start in Cozumel...

There will be the odd person who says that you should keep your money in your hand as long as you can but I understand the feeling of having a trip paid for in advance. It isn't like money in the bank is going to earn a whole lot in the bank these days!!

Congrats on paying it off...enjoy the planning!!!

Wow! That must be a GREAT feeling! Ours is next March (31st). Haven't paid anything but the deposit for four people. My work busy season is about to begin though....so I foresee ample opportunity to pay it. I want to book the airfare but Airtran doesn't post rates until six months prior. Trying to not get over-eager and end up over-paying by booking too early!:eek:

Our cruise isn't until October 2013, so I am paying money each month toward the cruise and also applying money to OBC each month. Will have it all paid prior to final date. I also have my luau booked and paid. Plan to pay for excursions when I can book them and have them paid prior to the cruise. Can't book my hotel and air travel yet, too early. May not have the hotel paid prior to leaving; depends on how I book it.

I like having most everything paid too; it makes the vacation that much more enjoyable for me.

Wow! That's great!

I haven't paid anything but the deposit for our two cabins for our April cruise, and one of them was at a reduced rate (booked with a Future Cruise Credit).

I plan to use frequent flier miles to buy all five airline tickets, and I'm still short a few miles to do that all on one reservation (which I like to do) but I have plenty of time.

I'll book the hotel with Hilton Honors points, too, so....plenty of time for that.

Still.....I'm envious! Congrats!

Archived