100 days till cruise

calex1976

As for packing, we still have most things in our cruise box(odds and ends only used on cruises). We made the newbie mistake of over packing last time. This time each of us will have a small roll on suit case if not back packs.

Inching closer! You may want to try the Carnival roll call for your ship. There may be a thread already started for your sailing. My recent cruise in June the must have been about two dozen participants on our roll call. Have a great cruise.

http://luv2cruise.blogspot.com

So far our roll call has two people on it. Was hoping some others might notice the post and join the roll call. Our last roll call had quite a few members on it. I'm wondering if this is just not a popular cruise or maybe the people going just do not know about Cruise Critic yet.

Tomorrow you will be in double digits!!

I am at the 30 day mark... work days seem to drag along... but when I think that I dropped my mom off at the airport a month ago for fer vacay and I pick her up on Sunday... it really didn't go by that slow!

The waiting is the hardest part! Have fun planning, hope your sail date comes quickly... just put a hold on the hurry while I am on my cruise though ok?! LOL:p

Have a great vacation!

We just got to 100 day mark, our second cruise and a first for the kids. On the Elation Oct. 25th any one else going?

Yay!!! We cruise Oct 22 so we hit this a couple of days ago! Although I was more excited for the DOUBLE DIGITS!!!:D

Tomorrow you will be in double digits!!

I am at the 30 day mark... work days seem to drag along... but when I think that I dropped my mom off at the airport a month ago for fer vacay and I pick her up on Sunday... it really didn't go by that slow!

The waiting is the hardest part! Have fun planning, hope your sail date comes quickly... just put a hold on the hurry while I am on my cruise though ok?! LOL:p

Have a great vacation!

I booked the last one 9 months ahead of time and by day 100 I could not wait. At least this time I only booked 3 1/2 months from sail date. We had the kids looking at excursions and now they are getting excited. Have a great time on your trip.

I hope you enjoy sharing the cruise experience with your children as much as we do with ours. How many and how old? I'm guessing if they can choose excursions, they're way past the nap stage and ordering from the kids' menu!

Our longest wait from booking to sailing was a year & a half, and we didn't tell the kids about it until 3 months out. Our younger two were 4 and 7 at the time. I made a trip chain with them so I wouldn't go crazy hearing, "how many more days" all the time. Each link had the date and how many days left until the cruise. It was so long, we draped it like party decorations around the ceiling of our dining room and part way into the kitchen.

I hope you enjoy sharing the cruise experience with your children as much as we do with ours. How many and how old? I'm guessing if they can choose excursions, they're way past the nap stage and ordering from the kids' menu!

Our longest wait from booking to sailing was a year & a half, and we didn't tell the kids about it until 3 months out. Our younger two were 4 and 7 at the time. I made a trip chain with them so I wouldn't go crazy hearing, "how many more days" all the time. Each link had the date and how many days left until the cruise. It was so long, we draped it like party decorations around the ceiling of our dining room and part way into the kitchen.

Ours are 11 and 14, we waited until we were actually booked before we told them. Once I showed them the booking number they got excited. I'm letting them look over excursions to help pick something out.

I am almost at the 100 day mark and yes, I've started to pack, well, shop, since summer sales are sizzling this time of year, we've been stocking up on shorts and bathing suits at really low prices! I even picked up a few shorts in various colors and put them in my luggage already since I won't have time to wear them before the season ends!

I am almost at the 100 day mark and yes, I've started to pack, well, shop, since summer sales are sizzling this time of year, we've been stocking up on shorts and bathing suits at really low prices! I even picked up a few shorts in various colors and put them in my luggage already since I won't have time to wear them before the season ends!

We were just looking at sales today also. My water shoes just blew out so looks like we are going shoe shopping anyway. Any time we run across something we might want on a cruise we toss it in the cruise box. Soon we will get all the clothes together and throw them in our bags. Just remember pack 1/2 of what you think you need. Our first one we had three bags apice, I will never do that again.

Archived