Which Ship Now? Help Please

NanaBell

I need all of your help here Please... I have been on Fantasy,... Valor x2 -(LOVED IT)... going on Liberty in October of this year (sure I will love her too)... Sensation... But now we just WON a trip and we are looking for a new ship. We still have to pay for the taxes, insurance, & grats. But the rest including the air is FREE for a 7 Night Ocean veiw... just not in Hawaii or Alaska.... or on a Holiday and has to be with-in a year (heck no problem there) :)

HELP... I don't want the smaller ones and not sure about the real big newer ones (maybe) Loving the conquest group but should we give another size a try? Can I Please get some opinions from people who have been on many of them? I don't really care where cuz I LOVE to cruise anywhere.

I have to say this is a problem I don't mind having... tee hee

Thanks in Advance Everyone!

Okay Getting my Ducks in a row here now!

1- can only fly out and into of the 48 states

2- can't cruise on a holiday (with my life has to be end of April or 1st of may)

3- 7 night

4- NO Alaska or Canada Cruise

5- Ocean View Only (don't bother me any)

I still can hang with all of the above. I love the 2.0 fun ships I'm learning.

Maybe I should try the BIG ships? I wouldn't normally try them they are NOT in our budget... Does anyone like them verses the Conquest Size ?

It's so nice to have you guys to come to on this HUGE problem emotion-5.gif Thanks

I love the 2.0 fun ships I'm learning.

I haven't noticed whether there's a time limit. If you can wait more than a year, you might look at the Sunshine out of New Orleans. I've been thinking about that one. Appears to have several different itineraries that rotate. The Sunshine doesn't exist yet. It's the Destiny being refitted and brought up to 2.0 standards. And it looks like it doesn't sail as the Sunshine until November 2013. But it would be a not-too-huge ship with all the Blue Iguana and Guy's Burger stuff.

On top of that, New Orleans might be a good place to spend a few days before or after the cruise.

Jim

I need all of your help here Please... I have been on Fantasy,... Valor x2 -(LOVED IT)... going on Liberty in October of this year (sure I will love her too)... Sensation... But now we just WON a trip and we are looking for a new ship. We still have to pay for the taxes, insurance, & grats. But the rest including the air is FREE for a 7 Night Ocean veiw... just not in Hawaii or Alaska.... or on a Holiday and has to be with-in a year (heck no problem there) :)

HELP... I don't want the smaller ones and not sure about the real big newer ones (maybe) Loving the conquest group but should we give another size a try? Can I Please get some opinions from people who have been on many of them? I don't really care where cuz I LOVE to cruise anywhere.

I have to say this is a problem I don't mind having... tee hee

Thanks in Advance Everyone!

We are going on the Carnival Legend....love the itinerary more than anything else.... Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Belize, Roatan. The reviews for her look very nice - another great itinerary is the Southern Carribean. We did that in 2004 for our honeymoon and it was wonderful! We went out of San Juan. You should pick a 7 day not totally based on the ship. On a 7 day you can go to places you have never gone before. You should also decide which itinerary you would like...that helps narrow down the ship.

Archived