Is there a Nellies Beach Cabana Map?

rclibertygirl5

The cabanas you can book now anyone can book and they are on Nellie Beach. There are 3 types, beach, over the water and hillside. Nellie beach is a public beach so it can get crowded.

The grand suite suite and above cabanas are on a beach called Barefoot Beach and that beach is reserved for suite guests only. So only suite guests can rent a cabana there but u really can't reserve them ahead of time. Since you are in a suite you can email the concierge and let them know you are interested in one. I hope that helps:)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Forums mobile app

If we rent a cabana under the Grand Suite perk do you know if non suite guests can join us - we are traveling with others who are not in a suite and would hate to leave them out.....

Do you also know how I contact the concierge?

Thanks

Question.... I rented an over the water cabana... I rented it under my name... I will have 5 people total in the cabana. Do we all get wristbands and the upgraded lunch? Do we all have to be there first thing in the morning to get the wristbands or can the rest of my party join us later...? Any info would be appreciated...

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

If we rent a cabana under the Grand Suite perk do you know if non suite guests can join us - we are traveling with others who are not in a suite and would hate to leave them out.....

Do you also know how I contact the concierge?

Thanks

Yes, non suite guests can join you up to 6 people total. Which ship are you sailing?

Question.... I rented an over the water cabana... I rented it under my name... I will have 5 people total in the cabana. Do we all get wristbands and the upgraded lunch? Do we all have to be there first thing in the morning to get the wristbands or can the rest of my party join us later...? Any info would be appreciated...

It depends when you rented it. If it was before October 4th then yes you will all get wrist bands and get the upgraded lunch. If it was after October 4th then no upgraded lunch. And not everyone needs to be there first thing. Only 1 person to get the actual cabana and then the rest of your party can go anytime.

Yes, non suite guests can join you up to 6 people total. Which ship are you sailing?

Thanks - We are on the Independence of the Sea

Thanks for the pics and info! We booked the over the water cabana for this years cruise. I browsed through your pics... They were fabulous! Do they normally have breakfast at sorrentos? We went on the allure and I don't remember that being an option. Thanks

Don't know, they had it that one time but I didn't check on any other day, so I don't know if that was a special thing or not.

• 5 years later...