I fell off the Independence and lived to tell about!

Had a dream about Oasis. We booked a ocean level balcony... There was just enough space to slide you legs under the railing and let your feet dangle in the ocean.... But my 7 yo DS kept sliding under the bar and hanging on,letting his body drag! Woke up thinking, that would be cool, bit DS would not be allowed on the balcony!

Seriously?

Dead serious. Was cruising with a buddy of mine a few years ago some drunk guy attacked my friend he defended himself. They kicked both of them off along with me because I was there and in the same cabin and his the drunk guys GF gave her the same reason. Neither of us touched anyone, did anything. Just guilt by association. We all got left the next morning in nassau and had to fly home. Me and my friend ended up staying at Atlantis for two nights and flying home to ft lauderdale during the week. But yes very serious. It does happen.

So my sister and I were riding on the ferris wheel at the top of the Independence of the Seas, and it broke, and we all fell off of it and into the sea!

...at least, that's what happened in my dream last night. I think I'm have pre-vacation anxiety dreams!

(And yes, I know there is no ferris wheel on top of the Independence, but wouldn't it be kinda cool if there were one????)

No more spicy food before bed! :D

That is too funny! :)

I always dream I forgot my boarding pass or passport or money or something similar. Usually I start having them a few weeks before we cruise, our cruise is still 8 months away and I'm having dreams already!

Did dream once the ships driving down the road too ... wierd!:o

Archived