Current Reviews

Responder

I just finished reading the two latest reviews for the American Queen in the CC member reviews category.

I know different strokes for different folks, but it's hard for me to understand the huge disparity between the two reviews.

If it was something that was a matter of opinion; did we like the shows or was the coffee too weak, I could understand. But the scary part of the negative review seemed to be quite precise in detailing what they found wrong.

If this were my company and I read or heard of a review as negative as this, I would not only contact those customers, but would do a major PR in order to explain and indicate whether their criticisms were just their opinions or whether the problems were indeed real and what steps will be or were taken to correct them.

My concern is that we are sailing on the Aug 10 and if the review was accurate, we are concerned.

They were different dates so maybe a crew change....just a thought

I can explain the bread crumbs:D

Someone was already sitting at the table & went to get their eggs when this couple stole their spot at the table :rolleyes:

Had that happen to us ..that is why i dislike buffet dining

Lyn

I just finished reading the two latest reviews for the American Queen in the CC member reviews category.

Not sure whether one can refer you to another site, but in About(dot)com, Linda Garrison writes a rather detained report on the AQ plus 30 photographs.

Not sure whether one can refer you to another site, but in About(dot)com, Linda Garrison writes a rather detained report on the AQ plus 30 photographs.

Thanks...this is the most comprehensive review I have seen.

I hope we didn't void the warranty by looking at it. ;)

Archived