Soda Package price

I am booked on a cruise in October on the Explorer of the Seas. I just received an email that I could get a soda package at a discounted price of $42 plus a 15% gtatuity.

I sailed most recently this past October on the Freedom. I thought the price that I paid then was the same as I am being offered now.

Does anyone know what the price for the soda package is now? Does it cost more if you purchase it on the ship??

I am booked on a cruise in October on the Explorer of the Seas. I just received an email that I could get a soda package at a discounted price of $42 plus a 15% gtatuity.

I sailed most recently this past October on the Freedom. I thought the price that I paid then was the same as I am being offered now.

Does anyone know what the price for the soda package is now? Does it cost more if you purchase it on the ship??

I called Royal about this recently. At $42, that's $6 per day if you buy it online ahead of time. I said that's what I thought it always was, but they told me it's now $6.50 per day if you buy on the ship. Don't know how accurate that is. I guess I'll find out in Sept :eek:

Does anyone know how much a Coke is when you buy it onboard the ship?

$2.50 if I remember from Jewel correctly after I told them to take it off my room charge insisting we didn't drink it, only to find out we did when I got home :o

I called Royal about this recently. At $42, that's $6 per day if you buy it online ahead of time. I said that's what I thought it always was, but they told me it's now $6.50 per day if you buy on the ship. Don't know how accurate that is. I guess I'll find out in Sept :eek:

very accurate, thats what they were charging on NOS last week.

Archived