Doing the Doc Dance!

bubbles1209

Made our final payment today, so now we're doing the doc dance! It's not as much fun as when you used to get that packet in the mailbox, but still feels great nonetheless! :D I'm so excited! I'm the type that no matter how many cruises I go on, I'm still like a kid in a candy store for the first time :p

I figure now it's time for the cruise dreams to start hitting at night. You know the ones, where you dream of being in line to board the ship & you forget something, or the dream where you miss your flight :eek: Yep, those will start before long as much as I'm thinking about it all. I'm a stickler for my checklist though, & always double check. Cross pack the bags in case 1 is lost, pack copies of boarding passes in both pieces of checked luggage so if I happen to lay mine down, all isn't lost, confirmation numbers memorized as well as having more than 1 copy for hotels, flights.....yes, I'm an obsesser & a cruise-a-holic ...........and I'm proud of it! :p

Yeah, something about paying that last amount on the cruise is just awesome! It's the final confirmation that you're gonna go somewhere beautiful.

Getting the eDocs is also a great experience. It sucks when they don't let you download/print them till the last month(happens moreso when you book through a TA).

My next cruise is in exactly 250 days. You gotta kind of forget about the cruise or time goes by super slow. I plan on celebrating after every 50 days are completed. Celebrating DS(sons) 3rd birthday. An ok idea to take a 3 year old? Hopefully he's a little better listener... lol

made our final payment today, so now we're doing the doc dance! It's not as much fun as when you used to get that packet in the mailbox, but still feels great nonetheless! :d i'm so excited! I'm the type that no matter how many cruises i go on, i'm still like a kid in a candy store for the first time :p

i figure now it's time for the cruise dreams to start hitting at night. You know the ones, where you dream of being in line to board the ship & you forget something, or the dream where you miss your flight :eek: Yep, those will start before long as much as i'm thinking about it all. I'm a stickler for my checklist though, & always double check. Cross pack the bags in case 1 is lost, pack copies of boarding passes in both pieces of checked luggage so if i happen to lay mine down, all isn't lost, confirmation numbers memorized as well as having more than 1 copy for hotels, flights.....yes, i'm an obsesser & a cruise-a-holic ...........and i'm proud of it! :p

me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived