Daypacks and moneybelts- need opinions

laurieb

I bought the money belt "Eagle Creek" for my husband from Magellans. Not expensive ..:)

Thank you....I'll check it out. Can it also hold credit cards? Another thing I'll have Tom do on excursions is wear his cargo shorts...they have some really nice front zipper pockets...never cared much for them but I think they'll come in very handy. Seems as though we're going to have to take more precautions in Europe than we do in the Caribbean. We always travel "smart"...will have to be even smarter on this trip. I am hoping/assuming we won't have to worry about this type of thing on the ship. :confused: :eek:

I used to wear a moneybelt, but often I would get a bit sweaty if the day was warm, so I switched to a bra stash a few years ago - just big enough for my ATM card, cabin card and some folded up cash. Comb and chapstick are in my pockets.

Where did you find the bra stash? I'd like to order one...have to get something for Tom too.

I actually purchased it at my local AAA office for about $5 a few years ago. There are several advertised on Amazon; mine is the one with silk straps that snaps onto your bra straps.

We always travel "smart"...will have to be even smarter on this trip. I am hoping/assuming we won't have to worry about this type of thing on the ship. :confused: :eek:

I never carry anything of value with me on the ship itself; we put all valuables in the room safe. Anything you purchase onboard you just put on your account to settle up later.

Archived