Just back from Dream

hawaii6o

Thanks and darn it lol there goes my Marie's habanero hot sauce, not getting off the ship just for that. Is the Dream using tenders because she is a large ship because years ago we went there on another Carnival ship and had no tenders...or is there more than one dock in Beltiz?

We were in a cove on Dream in 2010. Didn't find the MDR to be any slower than any of our other cruises, but we do late dining and enjoy a longer dinner so we can catch up on the day with our friends over a few bottles of wine.

Cove location was great. It's one deck below the atrium, so we always took the stairs to get to the dining room; super convenient. Then on port days, it's one convenient flight down. Elevators were never really a problem for us (and we were cruising in June, so the ship was definitely full). They can be slow at times, but it seems like on Dream there were more elevator banks than our other cruises on RC. Those elevators were very slow, but it was expected.

We're cruising on Dream again in June. Cant's wait!

Enjoy your cruise!

Thanks!

She is a red tri [ATTACH]241731[/ATTACH]though I have yet to see the third color come out she is 18 weeks old so we still have some time before we can do agility look forward to it though.[ATTACH]241732[/ATTACH]

awww she is sooo cute!!!!! I have 2 blue merle females. Good luck with her, aussies are alot of fun. Wish I could have a few more!!!

Archived