Ventura Deck B Balcony Cabin B611

inversneckie

• 1 year later...

Whoops just been on cruise personaliser to check and I am in B617 not B611 sorry will let you know what that is like though cannot be much different, other that a few cabins more aft.

I had a choice of 3 cabins all in the same area and 611 was one of them, I have no problem being near the laundry I thought it would be convenient as I always do some washing before going home lightens the horrible job of washing when you get home, particularly at this time of year arriving home a few days before Xmas.

I am hoping the balcony is exposed to all elements and not under the cabin above like flpalmgirl mentions.

Was the balcony completely under the cabin above so you are NOT sitting in the sun/rain? I want a completely covered balcony and can't seem to find any info on this....any help would be appreciated.

Hi flpalmgirl,

What you want is a balcony on riviera deck as there is an overhang from the deck above.

Or C deck, which are large balconies which have the front uncovered and the rear completely covered. These balconies are some of the biggest on any ship, apart from some stern balconies.

I called Princess cruise line and changed my room since the balcony on Baja was not completely covered ... as I mentioned above the only balconies with complete overhangs are the Aloha-Riviera-Emerald decks on Ruby Princess. Thanks everyone for your input!