Shareholder and Military credit

Pia1913

Shareholders yes.

Military rate is usually higher than Early Saver rate .. and you cant combine rates.

Some pick ES and if military does drop below ES, then you could price match to that rate, but usually its not the cheapest rate.

Ive never heard of military OBC .. so Im sure it does not exist on Carnival. I didnt know Princess had it.. interesting to know.

Pia

Carnival has military rates on some of their sailings, unlike Princess where they give an onboard credit. I wish Carnival would give the onboard credit instead of a few dollars off the cruise price. So yes you can still get the shareholders benefit too.

Shareholders yes.

Military rate is usually higher than Early Saver rate .. and you cant combine rates.

Some pick ES and if military does drop below ES, then you could price match to that rate, but usually its not the cheapest rate.

Ive never heard of military OBC .. so Im sure it does not exist on Carnival. I didnt know Princess had it.. interesting to know.

Yes, I was only referring to OBC, not rates. On Princess we can double, triple, etc. dip. We get it all. Hard to cruise someone else when the perks are so big. Thanks for your response. I already submitted my request for shareholder credit.

Yes, I was only referring to OBC, not rates. On Princess we can double, triple, etc. dip. We get it all. Hard to cruise someone else when the perks are so big. Thanks for your response. I already submitted my request for shareholder credit.

You can combine FCCs and stock OBC and price drop OBC on Carnival too, and stack OBCs.

I have read of some booking military rate .. and then as you know past final payment no price drops if not booked ES. One guy said his suite price dropped $800 and no upgrades possible .. so military rate on Carnival can get you.

You can combine FCCs and stock OBC and price drop OBC on Carnival too, and stack OBCs.

I have read of some booking military rate .. and then as you know past final payment no price drops if not booked ES. One guy said his suite price dropped $800 and no upgrades possible .. so military rate on Carnival can get you.

On Princess, doesn't matter what you pay for your cruise, you can still get it all; FCC, Military, Shareholder, TA credit and Loyalty. Loyalty is something they give you after 20 cruise. Not a lot, but it keeps going up with every 10. Keeps you loyal and gives you a few extra bucks.

Military credit is the same amount as shareholder credit, so a 14 day cruise gets you $500 right away. Pretty decent.

On Princess, doesn't matter what you pay for your cruise, you can still get it all; FCC, Military, Shareholder, TA credit and Loyalty. Loyalty is something they give you after 20 cruise. Not a lot, but it keeps going up with every 10. Keeps you loyal and gives you a few extra bucks.

Military credit is the same amount as shareholder credit, so a 14 day cruise gets you $500 right away. Pretty decent.

Carnival has very very few cruises more than 7 days long, and many shorter than 7 days .. so you wouldnt find many giving examples of OBC on a 14 day cruise. I do have one .. the TA moving the ship from Alaska to Calif next year via Hawaii, and they do Europe with 12 days I think when they bring out a new ship.. but its not their market.

You get $50 OBC and $50 FCC on a 3, 4 of 5 day .. which Carnival has many.

This is a different market.. Ive done Princess a couple of times.. but 7 days. I didnt know 14 day cruises were that common with Princess either.

Carnival has very very few cruises more than 7 days long, and many shorter than 7 days .. so you wouldnt find many giving examples of OBC on a 14 day cruise. I do have one .. the TA moving the ship from Alaska to Calif next year via Hawaii, and they do Europe with 12 days I think when they bring out a new ship.. but its not their market.

You get $50 OBC and $50 FCC on a 3, 4 of 5 day .. which Carnival has many.

This is a different market.. Ive done Princess a couple of times.. but 7 days. I didnt know 14 day cruises were that common with Princess either.

There's a certain fondness with us for Carnival, since it was on the Mardi Gras that we took our first cruise. Love at first sight. As the years passed we kept cruising; usually with Carnival. Since we now have more time and more money, we branched out into longer and longer cruises. It is very rare that we take a short one, and when we do it's just squeezing another one in because the price is right and "it's there." Fortunately, there's a market out there for everyone. :)

Wow that is an outstanding benefit

Archived