Working out on The Pearl

socallisa

We were there last year for Alaska cruise and the gym was always packed (I think it has to do with the limited outdoor activities!

We saw spinning, yoga and boot camp classes We tried yoga and spinning and both were excellent. The did fill up fast so we signed up on first day.

We were there last year for Alaska cruise and the gym was always packed (I think it has to do with the limited outdoor activities!

We saw spinning, yoga and boot camp classes We tried yoga and spinning and both were excellent. The did fill up fast so we signed up on first day.

So do you have to sign up each day or can you do it all at once on the first day? I would love to get in on the classes so I don't have to deal with running on the treadmill. I'm so not into running. haha.

The gym itself costs extra or just the classes? Sorry, I've never really been THAT into fitness on my other cruises and I never paid attention.

So do you have to sign up each day or can you do it all at once on the first day? I would love to get in on the classes so I don't have to deal with running on the treadmill. I'm so not into running. haha.

The gym itself costs extra or just the classes? Sorry, I've never really been THAT into fitness on my other cruises and I never paid attention.

You can sign up the first day. The gym is no extra charge, some classes are an extra charge.

Archived