Beer Cooler on Oasis

Now that I know I can bring it back and use it on future sailings, I will have to try that. Is that a fleet wide thing?

You can certainly bring it back and use it. There will not likely be any discount offered. We bought ours a few years ago (I think on Explorer) and were told at time of purchase that we could always refill it at a discounted price. That did not work on Oasis or Freedom.

It was convenient to have it and take beers back to our cabin but no discount.

If you have the drink package, will they fill the cooler? Not sure you can get more than one drink per visit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm hoping to purchase one of these coolers of beer on Allure in a few weeks. Any experiences purchasing on Allure recently? Does it have to be Bud product? Our last few NCL cruises we took advantage of the beer buckets, and I'm excited there might be something like that on Royal too.

Has anyone tried to get this recently? I was on the Oasis two years ago and Indy last year, didn't see them but would love to have one. Maybe the Serenade will have them. I spoke with C & A today and she had no clue what I was talking about. I sent our concierge a note to keep an eye out for them and to tuck one away for us if he can :)

Leah

Sent from my iPad using Forums

They were selling them on Freedom last summer for $10 at the pool bar. Been around for a couple years but promotion keeps changing. originally a Budweiser deal, free bag and discount on re-fills. I got mine free on Allure I think, but paid full price for 6 Corona's. There is an opener on the side :D. no discount on re-fill. it must vary by ship

They were selling them on Freedom last summer for $10 at the pool bar. Been around for a couple years but promotion keeps changing. originally a Budweiser deal, free bag and discount on re-fills. I got mine free on Allure I think, but paid full price for 6 Corona's. There is an opener on the side :D. no discount on re-fill. it must vary by ship

Thanks :) I just heard back from our concierge and he said they have them on the Serenade so I'll get one in a couple of weeks. Woo hoo!

Keep calm and cruise on

I got mine on the Allure last year and they gave the bag for "free" as long as you purchased the 8 beers. It was all domestic and Corona last year on the Allure. When I went back I think they gave me a $10 discount on 8 more ($29) I believe. Was worth it.

I will bring it on the Freedom this year and see what happens, it they don't give the discount it is still a great cooler for the pool.

I got mine on the Allure last year and they gave the bag for "free" as long as you purchased the 8 beers. It was all domestic and Corona last year on the Allure. When I went back I think they gave me a $10 discount on 8 more ($29) I believe. Was worth it.

I will bring it on the Freedom this year and see what happens, it they don't give the discount it is still a great cooler for the pool.

That's what I was thinking. Great to keep your drinks cool. I'll use it for ice when entertaining company at our upstairs bar at home. We collect items like this from all our cruises and our guests think it's neat to come over and have a drink. They never know what kind of glass or cup they will get.

Keep calm and cruise on

We've seen on other threads that there is a beer cooler special on some ships' date=' the Oasis being one of them. Has anyone been on the Oasis recently and seen this available? I believe you buy the cooler with eight or so beers for $40, then you can get it refilled for $29.[/quote']

excellant:):)