combining OBC and C & A savings certificate

mdtcoll

I was told that I could not combine these 2 incentives. I booked during a WOW sale and received $100 OBC and later redeemed a C & A certificate. A Royal Caribbean reservation representative told me I needed to pick one or the other. Has this been others experience as well? Thanks.

You also can't combine your shareholder benefit with OBC from booking a future sailing on board. Now that we have reached platinum and quickly emerald we will be ditching our RCI stock as soon as the price goes up, espically when you can't combine them.

Thats because the TA is taking the OBC credit "gift" they are giving you from their commission and has nothing to do with the cruiseline
All the more reason to use a TA! I have also received spa and specialty dining gift certificates and wine all on the same sailing! Would the cruisline give that away out of their profits?

All the more reason to use a TA! I have also received spa and specialty dining gift certificates and wine all on the same sailing! Would the cruisline give that away out of their profits?

I agree! And sometimes your TA will have a group rate that you can access for your sailing, along with some OBC then add the either WOW or C/A and it's all good!

Archived