Stroller for 3 year old on Allure?

Fenten

For those of you who have sailed with a 3 year old, would you bring a stroller? She never rides in the stroller when we are just going for a walk but wondering if we will appreciate having it on the cruise.

I don't even know if my daughter will still fit in the umbrella stroller we have.

Any advice?

For those of you who have sailed with a 3 year old, would you bring a stroller? She never rides in the stroller when we are just going for a walk but wondering if we will appreciate having it on the cruise.

I don't even know if my daughter will still fit in the umbrella stroller we have.

Any advice?

I brought my granddaughter on the Allure (she turned 3) on the ship and on the Jewel in March. I decided on the umbrella stroller at the last minute instead of the larger more deluxe stroller. I was glad I had it. The Allure is large, the Jewel not so, but it was invaluable for no other reason it made it easier for me to get to from place to place w/o her having to keep up, getting tired, and more importantly getting bumped into. It's hard to see the little ones sometimes. We are going again in December where she will be turning 4. I will not leave home w.o it. Have fun on the cruise.

I have to agree....LOTS of walking on a cruise and in ports....if nothing else, you can put all your "junk" in it, and not have to carry everything about! I'd rather have it when she starts crying that she's "tired", than have to carry a child about in the heat!!!

Archived