Ccl shareholder benefit change

LAC2

I tried the 1800 number this morning and could not get thrugh to anything I then found the head office number and got through and after hearing 9 'press the button options' it said wait on the line for an operator which I did. I explained my problem not getting through on the shareholder line and she transferred me to another extension which was an answerphone which said.

"If you are enquiring about shareholder credit please leave your name and number and we will return your call."

I did this and am now crossing everything hoping for a telephone call back.

:D:D

I tried the 1800 number this morning and could not get thrugh to anything I then found the head office number and got through and after hearing 9 'press the button options' it said wait on the line for an operator which I did. I explained my problem not getting through on the shareholder line and she transferred me to another extension which was an answerphone which said.

"If you are enquiring about shareholder credit please leave your name and number and we will return your call."

I did this and am now crossing everything hoping for a telephone call back.

:D:D

Did you check the link I attached? It explained what number to substitute for 800 (and other area codes) in order to make it work internationally.

Archived