Ccl shareholder benefit change

LAC2

Wow, this must be a really really recent change, because I just sent my request for CCL shareholders' benefits on board credits a couple of weeks ago and got my reply email that they had been granted. I would much prefer the email method than the faxed method of requesting these.

I was told by Booking Support that it was effective Wednesday, 8/22/12.

Does anyone know what the code is for faxing from the UK? It's going to take forever if sent by snail mail!

When's your cruise Hansi? We're going in 4 weeks, and are planning to post our forms (from UK) on Monday. Post takes about 5 days.

Sue.

Hi,

Here to follow is a great Benefit when Cruising.

By owning only 100 Shares of common stock of Carnival ( Trading Symbols ) CCL /CUK :NYSE, which also pay Dividends too and with a DRIP ( Dividend Re- Investment Plant ) Great Compounding does occur.

The Shareholder Benefit gives you an OBC on any of Carnival Cruise Lines and/or SHIPS.:D

Carnival Site:

Carnival Corporation & plc is pleased to extend the following benefit to our shareholders:

http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=140690&p=irol-sharebenefit

With Princess the FAX LINE is:

(661) 753-0180

Onboard credit per stateroom on sailings of 14 days

US $250

€ 200

£ 125

A$ 250

**This is ours here now **:D

Onboard credit per stateroom on sailings of 7 to

13 days+

US $100 € 75 £ 50 A$ 100

Onboard credit per stateroom on sailings of 6

days or less

US $ 50 € 40 £ 25 A$ 50

The benefit is applicable on sailings through July 31, 2013 aboard.

This benefit is available to shareholders holding a minimum of 100 shares of Carnival Corporation or Carnival plc. Employees, travel agents cruising at travel agent rates, tour conductors or anyone cruising on a reduced-rate or complimentary basis are excluded from this offer.

Only one onboard credit per shareholder-occupied stateroom.

Reservations must be made by February 28, 2013.

Please provide your name, reservation number, ship and sailing date, along with proof of ownership of Carnival Corporation or Carnival plc shares (for

example, photocopy of shareholder proxy card, shares certificate or a current brokerage or nominee statement) to your travel agent or to the cruise line you

PRINCESS CRUISES*

Booking Support

24844 Avenue Rockefeller

Santa Clarita, CA 91355

Tel 800 872 6779 ext. 30317

Fax 661 753 0180

PRINCESS CRUISES (UK)*

Princess Reservations

Carnival UK

Carnival House

100 Harbour Parade

Southampton

SO15 1ST

United Kingdom

Tel: 44 0 845 3555 800

Fax 44 0 238 065 7360

AUSTRALIA BRANDS*

P & O CRUISES (AUSTRALIA)

PRINCESS CRUISES*

Customer Service Manager

PO Box 2006

North Sydney NSW 2059

Tel 61 2 8 424 8800

Fax 61 2 8 424 9161

*The onboard credit for Cunard, Princess Cruises and

Costa Cruises is determined based on the operational currency

onboard the vessel.

(( So yes if you have two staterooms/suites , register one registered shareholder in each ));)

Does anyone know what the code is for faxing from the UK? It's going to take forever if sent by snail mail!

When's your cruise Hansi? We're going in 4 weeks, and are planning to post our forms (from UK) on Monday. Post takes about 5 days.

Sue.

Not till next January. I could hand deliver it!:eek:

Although my printer has fax capability, I have used free fax services while traveling. There is no charge to send a fax via the internet. And I never received any spam from using the service. This works only when sending a fax to a US telephone number - I believe there is a charge if you use it to send a fax internationally.

I have used FaxZero and all that you need to do is enter your name and email address. Then enter the name and phone number where you want to send the fax. You can type in some information for the cover sheet. And then just select files from your computer to attach. Basically, you are sending an email to fax.

They immediately send you an email. You click on the email to send the fax. They then send a second email to confirm if the fax has gone through.

So anyone that does not have access to a fax machine, or those who live overseas, this is a fast and free method of sending in the requests to Princess.

Although my printer has fax capability, I have used free fax services while traveling. There is no charge to send a fax via the internet. And I never received any spam from using the service. This works only when sending a fax to a US telephone number - I believe there is a charge if you use it to send a fax internationally.

I have used FaxZero and all that you need to do is enter your name and email address. Then enter the name and phone number where you want to send the fax. You can type in some information for the cover sheet. And then just select files from your computer to attach. Basically, you are sending an email to fax.

They immediately send you an email. You click on the email to send the fax. They then send a second email to confirm if the fax has gone through.

So anyone that does not have access to a fax machine, or those who live overseas, this is a fast and free method of sending in the requests to Princess.

Thanks for the info

this is why i love Cruise Critic

I checked out this page and yes it is free - you get it free if it is to the US or Canada and you get a cover page (will have an ad on it) and you can attach up to three pages.

Thanks for posting!

Vickie

Thanks for the info on FaxZero - I'm about to fax our details from the UK, to the Santa Clarita Fax number 661 753 6477 Do I just put 001 in front of that, does anybody know?

Edited: Well, I tried putting 001 in front of the number, and set the fax up, but was told the phone number was incorrect. I took out the spaces, but it was still incorrect. Maybe I'll revert back to snail mail!

Sue

Thanks for the info on FaxZero - I'm about to fax our details from the UK, to the Santa Clarita Fax number 661 753 6477 Do I just put 001 in front of that, does anybody know?

Edited: Well, I tried putting 001 in front of the number, and set the fax up, but was told the phone number was incorrect. I took out the spaces, but it was still incorrect. Maybe I'll revert back to snail mail!

Sue

The country code list shows just 1 for the USA. Did you try it without the preceeding zeros. The fax number shows 661 753 0180 in Carnival corp for Princess fax

Sue

Did you try using 6617536477 instead of 661 753 6477 ?

Is this for CCL OBC or Military OBC? Fax number for CCL OBC is 6617530180

Did you try putting just the "1" in front of the fax number? The fax call probably originates in the US and we would dial it that way.

It works without the 1.

Just like when using a cell phone to make a call, there is no need to enter the 1 before the area code.

They are now strictly enforcing a rule that you must send a proof of ownership that's dated less than 90 days before sailing. They always had this policy, but never enforced it until now. So now you have to make final payment before you know if they'll post your OBC in time. Ex. Our sailing dates for a btb are in late Nov. Our final payment dates are Sept.6 and Sept. 16, but most recent statement "within 90 days of sailing" will be the 3Q which would be issued after Sept. 30th.

Easy solution: Ask your broker for an interim brokerage statement dated within 90 days of your sailing. You should be able to get a statement of your account anytime.

Lew

Here's the form if anyone wants to use it but the email listed is no longer valid & have read it's only accepted by mail or fax

Thanks for the form. Could you kindly provide the original URL where the form can be found?

Lew

I am hoping some of the UK critics can help me here

I am a bit confused. Do i need to buy US stock to gain the full US OBC when booking with a US TA. or can I use UK stock and still get OBC via a US TA. Or will I need to use a UK agent ( which I don't particularly want to do).

The form seems to indicate £ OBC is less - is this only for say P&O who use sterling on board?

for 14 day cruise

US $250

€ 200

£ 125

A$ 250

I know If I ring Princess I am likely to get a different answer each time I ask the question. Really wanted to find someone who has UK stock but uses a US TA.

Thanks.

Archived