Private or on your own in London

I admire you organising 12 people. It does involve a lot of co ordination. Yes, it depends what you want to see. Do you all want to go around as a group. Personally, I wouldn't.

I would try to get an idea as to what everybody wants to do. State owned museums like British Museum, National Gallery, Victoria and Albert etc, etc are all free to go in.

With the number in your party you should ne able to negotiate a good deal for a mini bus with driver.

Agreed! Getting around London is very easy, but formulating a plan for 12 people could be the challenge. We tried a rock and roll tour guide/driver when we were there last and wished that we had not. We enjoyed our time on our own much more and it was less expensive:p.

It may even be more than 12 lol. It is all family and friends and we travel together a lot so I am sure we want to do it all together. I may see if I can find a private tour company to take us, if the price is reasonable enough then I think it will make it easier with all the people involved but I appreciate all of your input!

Archived