How have the samples been?

Crazy4Koko

Its been 10 months since my last cruise....and will be going on the Splender in 2 weeks...Do we need to bring our own Shampoo now?

Shampoo and liquid soap dispensers are in the showers. I guess it depends on if you have a favorite shampoo or not. DW and I both use it and have no complaints but some people say it dried their hair out. I don't think it has a conditioner built in.

DH goes ga-ga over the samples. I get travel size goodies at WalMart or Target and sneak them in before he can see.

He thinks they give baby powder, alka-seltzer, mints, hand sanitizer, ear plugs and band-aids :).

Good thing he doesn't read CC!

That is too funny! Glad he enjoys the samples.

Shampoo and liquid soap dispensers are in the showers. I guess it depends on if you have a favorite shampoo or not. DW and I both use it and have no complaints but some people say it dried their hair out. I don't think it has a conditioner built in.

I'm pretty picky, but the soap and shampoo seemed to work fine. Felt like it got all the salt out.

When we went on the Dream this last May we recieved just about everything that they usually put in the little sample dish,you know to razor's,shampoo,lotion,conditioner,breath strips,soap,ect.I mean we alway's get a variety of stuff not just of one or two thing's that are mulitple's of one another.It's alway's a variety when we get into our stateroom's.

DH goes ga-ga over the samples. I get travel size goodies at WalMart or Target and sneak them in before he can see.

He thinks they give baby powder, alka-seltzer, mints, hand sanitizer, ear plugs and band-aids :).

That is so funny!

I read that pickins' have been pretty slim over the past months....

are they improving?

What was in your stateroom lav when you arrived?

Thanks!

Just cruised on Liberty, Aug 11/12, and we had granola bars and toothpaste in our basket. It was kind of weird to have granola bars in the bathroom.

Thats great I think I'll try it thanks LOL

Archived