Question regarding ID's and address changes.

Rainbowfalls

I just had a quick question me and my bf and I believe my parents all have ID's of addresses we are not currently living at. Do we have to have the same address on our id's as we put as our address on Carnival's check in information? Or does it not matter?

[quote name='Rainbowfalls']I just had a quick question me and my bf and I believe my parents all have ID's of addresses we are not currently living at. Do we have to have the same address on our id's as we put as our address on Carnival's check in information? Or does it not matter?[/quote]

i have never seen address come in to play for anything.. its not on your boarding pass or any other paperwork needed to get on the ship. besides.. how do they know you dont live there anyway????

It should be fine, BUT, it is supposed to be a valid ID. In some states, your DL needs to be updated within 30 days of a change of address. If there was some [COLOR=red]unusual[/COLOR] situation where someone ran your DL through a DMV check, it could come up "expired"which would make your ID invalid. Other than that, as long as the name matches the booking name, it should be OK.

Archived