Just off the VICTORY! back from P.R this morning....

ymillo

Hi everyone!

We (me and Boyfriend) just got off the victory yesterday morning! Overall a GREAT trip! some cons.... ig: Hurricane Issac, canceled flights, last minutes hotel bookings and weather but overall, like I said, such a great itinerary and experience. I will be doing a review shortly as soon as Iam all unpacked and ready to start writing and uploading pics. Keep an eye out! this will be my first review ever and can not wait to share with you all the great time we had ;)

Yenny

Hi everyone!

We (me and Boyfriend) just got off the victory yesterday morning! Overall a GREAT trip! some cons.... ig: Hurricane Issac, canceled flights, last minutes hotel bookings and weather but overall, like I said, such a great itinerary and experience. I will be doing a review shortly as soon as Iam all unpacked and ready to start writing and uploading pics. Keep an eye out! this will be my first review ever and can not wait to share with you all the great time we had ;)

Yenny

Welcome Back! Glad you had a good cruise! Looking forward to reading your review!:)

I did Victory back in May 2009 when it was a port every day. It was exhausting, but I loved it. Went down a day early and stayed two days after to rest up from our cruise, you know? :p

I love San Juan so much that I'm booking the Conquest repo leg that is 8 nights San Juan to Miami and will fly down a couple of days early, all by myself! :D

Looking forward to your review.

Hi everyone!

Yenny

We were on the same cruise...a lot of fun but Issac did bum us out in Barbados....no turtle swim!

Did you plan on flying home Sunday and it was cancelled? We were already schedule for Monday flights so we didnt' know there had been any problems at the airport on Sunday.

Hi nycfa!

I totally agree Issac did bum us out in barbados I was so sad to not be able to see the turtles:( W

We are from miami and had our flight back home for sunday at 2:00pm...on saturday night as we were passing by st.thomas on our way back we received an email that our flight had been canceled due to the hurricane which was expected to pass by the southern part of florida. It was a last minute hassle as we had to call and book a hotel for sunday night but I'd say fun because we got an extra vacation day which we did not plan for:D

Glad you had a great time!

quote=nycfa;35112608]We were on the same cruise...a lot of fun but Issac did bum us out in Barbados....no turtle swim!

Did you plan on flying home Sunday and it was cancelled? We were already schedule for Monday flights so we didnt' know there had been any problems at the airport on Sunday.

I'm so excited to read your review. We are sailing on Sept 16, but flying down on the 14th. We are staying 2 nights pre cruise at the Sheraton old same juan and 1 night post cruise on the beach.

Can't wait to see your pics and hear about your trip...it'll help pass the next 2 weeks :)

Archived