Allure and Oasis check your planners

janetz

I was just reading on another board that an early Feb Oasis sailing has had the option of bookings shows for a couple of weeks now. The earliest I have seen is 100 days out. This is way early. Is this something new? :)Ours were at 90 days.

I was just reading on another board that an early Feb Oasis sailing has had the option of bookings shows for a couple of weeks now. The earliest I have seen is 100 days out. This is way early. Is this something new? :)Ours were at 90 days.

We always went by the 90 day time frame, but recently discovered we could book everything and we are sailing in January! Thankfully we were able to book everything we wanted to do and see on and off the ship. :)

I've noticed that shows become available when the block of cruises they are scheduling get scheduled ( say Dec- early Feb) so December people might have less than 90 days, but Feb people get way more than 90. In other words, they plan several weeks together and if you are cruising in the early part of the weeks they've planned, your shows book " late" and if you are crusing in the later weeks, your shows seem to open up early.

Early October, early December and seems like early March...I'm always reading that those folks are close to their cruising date and no shows open yet!

We are sailing on 11/11 and our entertainment opened up 84 days out.

Yet our dining was bookable way back in June.

I am all done - booked all my shows, booked all my specialty dining, booked a few MTD reservations, signed the waivers for the family and printed out our Set Sail passes.

Now I just have to get through the next 75 days!! :D

:D

We are sailing on 11/11 and our entertainment opened up 84 days out.

Yet our dining was bookable way back in June.

I am all done - booked all my shows, booked all my specialty dining, booked a few MTD reservations, signed the waivers for the family and printed out our Set Sail passes.

Now I just have to get through the next 75 days!! :D

Oh it will come quickly :D and go by even faster...:o

I've noticed that shows become available when the block of cruises they are scheduling get scheduled ( say Dec- early Feb) so December people might have less than 90 days, but Feb people get way more than 90. In other words, they plan several weeks together and if you are cruising in the early part of the weeks they've planned, your shows book " late" and if you are cruising in the later weeks, your shows seem to open up early.

Early October, early December and seems like early March...I'm always reading that those folks are close to their cruising date and no shows open yet!

Some of us on September cruises were within 60 days before we could book the shows.

Specialty Restaurants and Tours were available before 90 days.

Archived