Norwegian Fjords video aboard P&O Azura

Jo and Rob

I somehow stumbled across your review/pics of dining in Qsine on one of your Celebrity Cruises and had to hunt you down to say WOW, COOL, and THANKS.:D

Great "tips" and awesome pics!:)

I can't wait to try Qsine on my next X cruise and see if it replaces Tuscan Grill as my favorite. Thanks again and happy cruising...;)

LOVED your video, Jo & Rob. I watched another of your reviews awhile ago, can't remember which one! But really enjoyed this one too. This cruise is on my "bucket list" to do in the nx. few years & your video makes me want to go even more! Thanks for sharing. :D Oh, one question, the train ride that you took, how long was it & do you remember the cost? Thanks for any help & will look forward to more of your travel video's. :)

LOVED your video, Jo & Rob. I watched another of your reviews awhile ago, can't remember which one! But really enjoyed this one too. This cruise is on my "bucket list" to do in the nx. few years & your video makes me want to go even more! Thanks for sharing. :D Oh, one question, the train ride that you took, how long was it & do you remember the cost? Thanks for any help & will look forward to more of your travel video's. :)

The Flam railway was a half day excursion booked with P&O, adult price was £64. We left at 9.40am and returned at 1.10pm. The trip was from Flam to Vatnahalsen with a stop at Kjosfossen waterfall for photographs and then a drink and waffles were included at the hotel.

Although it would be cheaper to buy the tickets at the station we met loads of people who tried to do just that and they were sold out! Personally I would recommend going with P&O to be safe. There was another trip that included the train in one direction which was a full day excursion that also had a coach to more places which was called Norway in a Nutshell.

The Flam railway was a half day excursion booked with P&O, adult price was £64. We left at 9.40am and returned at 1.10pm. The trip was from Flam to Vatnahalsen with a stop at Kjosfossen waterfall for photographs and then a drink and waffles were included at the hotel.

Although it would be cheaper to buy the tickets at the station we met loads of people who tried to do just that and they were sold out! Personally I would recommend going with P&O to be safe. There was another trip that included the train in one direction which was a full day excursion that also had a coach to more places which was called Norway in a Nutshell.

Thanks so much for the info. I will save your post so that when we plan our trip I'll know what to book. Thanks again & looking forward to your next trip review! :D

What had a fantastic trip to the fjords. It must be one of the most beautiful parts of the world. We would like to share the video highlights of our trip.

Rob .. I have not caught up with any of your videos before. Just had to say what a great job you do. You avoid so many of the classic problems with home video. I suppose it's talent and experience -- and you've got yourself a damn good camera too. Some of the shots looked so steady I'd say you used a tripod! .. Good grief !

The editing is also super. Nothing was over-worked -- a great mix of the family shots that will be so precious years from now and the beauty of Norway. Wonderful co-operation from the whole family too. It's just so rare to see something this well done.

Thanks so much for sharing !

Rob .. I have not caught up with any of your videos before. Just had to say what a great job you do. You avoid so many of the classic problems with home video. I suppose it's talent and experience -- and you've got yourself a damn good camera too. Some of the shots looked so steady I'd say you used a tripod! .. Good grief !

The editing is also super. Nothing was over-worked -- a great mix of the family shots that will be so precious years from now and the beauty of Norway. Wonderful co-operation from the whole family too. It's just so rare to see something this well done.

Thanks so much for sharing !

Thank you Paul for your very kind words, they are very much appreciated.

Kind Regards

Rob

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived