besttix.net?

figmentdj

I just called Delta.. I am NOT on their flights...so my husband is calling the credit card company and making sure no charge. American Expres sail no problem..no charge and it is not in there records. Phew! NOW>>>?how do I get a cheap fare to tpa from NY>>LOL!

i tried to buy tickets to cuba using their sight and they tried to take a random amount from my account, i have had to stop my cardand its been hell, thank you for bringing douts to our minds! we have now gone throgh air france, more expensive butat least they exsist! We have reported it to the fraud team in the area of america the phone number was from on the site. they saidthey wont investigate one complaintbut if their is a few they will! so if you can get phoning or loads more ppl will be in the same sad situation! their web site looked really professional, but i guess that tells you nothing!

any way cheers

American express will not allow any charges by these people. I purchase tickets on Deltas website .. They are more expensive but I feel better. By the way I keep getting an automated message that they no longer accept credit cards..they want to do a wire transfer. I replied that they had better find another sucker! I have learned that if it is too good to be true...it probably is! LOL!

I tried to look them up but they are gone. No doubt they will be coming out of the woodwork soon, if they have not already done so, under another name. I have been trying to get low price airfare too but it sure makes me realize that it is better to pay extra than to get duped like so many people have with this company of thieves. I wonder how many other unscrupulous individuals are out there waiting to scam more unsuspecting hardworking people?

I booked tickets and I know they are fine...through delta's website. I found a real bargain 217 rt NY to TPa Besttix wanted 160 plus thier fee of 10 so it isn't aht much moe, side step didn't have this low fare, and neither did booking buddy. When I called to get seats the agent said that this itinerary ws 100 more from him. He though I might have gotten a special that was only there for a breif time. Today it is 60pp more evne on the website!

another good site is airgorilla( found my tickets to Ewr to SFo for 156pp and legit) also Cheaptickets gold (paid 550 high season to London and back, also 186 one way to London for out TA in Sept.)

Hi :)

I recently tried to purchase 4 round trip tickets from besttix ($2746.00) they said they could not proccess my payment as they could not get authorization from my bank.They want me to wire transfer the money to a bank account in Bulgaria. I questioned my bank and they said they never received a request for funds to be transfered, is it just me or does this whole situation smell "fishy" I

e-mailed them, got a reply twice,all they would say was that I should proceed with the wire transfer, since then I've had no replies they've just dissapeared. Be careful!!

Hi :)

I recently tried to purchase 4 round trip tickets from besttix ($2746.00) they said they could not proccess my payment as they could not get authorization from my bank.They want me to wire transfer the money to a bank account in Bulgaria. I questioned my bank and they said they never received a request for funds to be transfered, is it just me or does this whole situation smell "fishy" I

e-mailed them, got a reply twice,all they would say was that I should proceed with the wire transfer, since then I've had no replies they've just dissapeared. Be careful!!

Did you read all the posts on this thread? Its a scam, no doubt about it.

Thanks, my main concern now is since I gave them permission to take the funds when I originally ordered the tickets, whats to stop them taking the funds at a later date.

Talk to your bank, they can prevent the "company" from taking the money. I don't know how they would try, if it would be a wire or an ACH transaction. But your bank should have a form to revoke an authorization, or something similair. Sort of like a stop payment on a check. There might be a fee to do this, depends on the bank, but it could save you a lot of money in the long run!

Good luck!

• 3 months later...

Archived