Chocolate nite on the Breeze? Etc.

granni10

There was a chocolate lunch in the buffet the last seaday the last time I was on carnival. Is it now gone?? Its been 2 months, and so many report changes.. but I assume its still up in the buffet at lunch.

If you order two lobsters, they come with shrimp and they are preplated, so you get two entire plates.. brocelli, the 4 grilled shrimp and the lobster and mashed potatoes. Other than scraping them into the trash, you seem to get a entire plate if you order two, or so my waiters tell me.

Sometimes he has brought me a 2nd lobster and then managed to give the shrimp to someone else in his station I noticed, a little girl took them.

Ive only heard the welcome aboard show was shorter.

Yes, Breeze is the first ship to have "Playlist productions" the shows are appox 30 mins in length.

This was the press release

http://carnival-news.com/2011/10/26/carnival-cruise-lines-to-debut-electrifying-%E2%80%98playlist-productions%E2%80%99-entertainment-concept-on-carnival-breeze/

Playlist Productions will be about 30 minutes in length and will be offered more frequently and on multiple days compared to Carnival’s current revues. Typically, three shows will be featured on show nights — two performances of one show and one of another. A variety of performance times, including matinees, will be offered, providing guests with greater flexibility in their entertainment options.

Initially, four Playlist Productions are planned, each exploring a different musical genre. “Divas” is a captivating mix of music, fashion, and dance and features such popular “one-name” female artists as Barbra, Beyonce, Celine, Cher, Madonna and Whitney. “Latin Nights” brings the passionate Latin culture to life through the fusion music of Gloria Estefan, Enrique Iglesias, Jennifer Lopez, Santana and Shakira. “Motor City” celebrates the R&B Motown sound of the 1960s and ‘70s, with hits from the Commodores, Lionel Richie, Martha and the Vandellas, Marvin Gaye, The Supremes and Stevie Wonder. “The Brits!” is a colorful musical tribute to the British invasion featuring a stunning mix of live action and animation and songs by The Beatles, The Who, Herman’s Hermits and Elton John.

Re: the chocolate buffet, it is only on cruises of 7 days or longer :(. Was really looking forward to showing our new-to-cruising friends all the yummies.

when did this start. As I said .. if you dont cruise every month people say things change.. maybe this has too.

Iv had it on Ecstasy on shorter cruises in the past. Had it on Triumph 5 day earlier this year. etc.

Some things I am afraid to answer as people post .. oh that changed 2 weeks ago.

when did this start. As I said .. if you dont cruise every month people say things change.. maybe this has too.

Some things I am afraid to answer as people post .. oh that changed 2 weeks ago.

I agree 100%. It's almost to the point that you're afraid to answer anything anymore. And if it has changed, you get slammed for giving the wrong answer.

As for the Lobster tails.. DH set the record for CCL a few years back 21 tails in one sitting.. what we did was just tell the servers to forget the other stuff and just bring tails..We are from Nova Scotia.. the tails they serve are the size of a canner..about 4-5 lb lobsters.. a snack for a true Maritimer..

Ive only heard the welcome aboard show was shorter.

The CC Review written by one of the CC editors suggested that the Production shows "top out" at 30 minutes - if that means sit waiting for 30 minutes to be entertained by 30 minutes it would lose it's appeal to me. No one mentioned if that meant 3 performances, maybe? ken

Archived