Carnival Ship in RCCL Spot...??

golfer1966

I really don't know if RCI has any special privileges at that berth or perhaps just preference. Since the Majesty is the only RCI customer in Miami maybe the facility is farmed out more to the other lines? Just a guess.

Have you been in that terminal Bill..? Its all colored schemed for RCI and Special signage and all. I was thinking maybe it was just parked there or maybe the Carnival Terminal has issues ( other than the obvious that is ...lol )

Have you been in that terminal Bill..? Its all colored schemed for RCI and Special signage and all. I was thinking maybe it was just parked there or maybe the Carnival Terminal has issues ( other than the obvious that is ...lol )

I think the last time I was there was sometime early 2010 on the Liberty 7 day Eastern Caribbean before she went to Europe. Don't really remember the particulars of the terminal.... guess I was just too anxious to have the welcome aboard pic taken;):)!

So Im sitting here checking out the Webcams and I see a Carnival ship in the RCI Terminal in Miami.....odd.

It happens fairly often. As the other post indicates, with NY / Balt. / N.O. / Galveston / Port Canaveral / Port Everglades / Tampa as other RCI US Atlantic & Caribbean departure ports, Majesty is the only (regularly) scheduled RCI ship in Miami now on 3 & 4 day Bahamas cruises. (You can also include Puerto Rico for the S. Carib.) This leaves a lot of available space. (Not like the old days).

We were on the Carnival Liberty in May and were told that they were using the RCCL terminal due to construction and expansion of the Carnival terminals due to the arrival of the larger Carnival Breeze. They were refurbishing one CCL terminal at a time. We left from the Carnival terminal and returned to the RCCL pier.

If you look closely, you'll see that virtually all the signs can be quickly replaced or covered as necessary. The terminals are fairly flexible about being able to accommodate ships from different lines.

If you look closely, you'll see that virtually all the signs can be quickly replaced or covered as necessary. The terminals are fairly flexible about being able to accommodate ships from different lines.

Yep, they do this in Southampton where they only have 4 terminals. The terminal can easily change brands.

Actually looking at the cruise histories of these two lemmings will tell you they have never been on Carnival so their viewpoints are worthless.

I don't like the cold that much, so I prefer to be called a hamster. Since my mother was one anyway (movie?).

I was just trying to be funny...no need to be so rude...

Actually looking at the cruise histories of these two lemmings will tell you they have never been on Carnival so their viewpoints are worthless.

If it makes them feel better to dump on Carnival, why should you care? Let them have their internet fun for the day.

Archived