Booking excursions

purpleally

where ALL the excursions listed and NONE available? or not able to book ANY?? Can always call later and check or have TA do it.

Even when I get on site,,many of ones I have wanted are already WAITLIST only,, go ahead and sign up,, in 2 cruises FINALLY got ALL I wanted.

But I always have to wait and WORRY,,,,maybe they can FIX THAT????:confused:

On my online account, Sept 12 is the day I can book for the SF to Alaska cruise, but when I went in this morning, it said no excursions available:(:mad::confused:

I'm waiting to book as well, and got the same message. I rang RSS this morning and they told me to keep on checking throughout the day as they hadn't opened the online booking process yet. :( Just checked again, but still nothing. At least you've got more "day" left than I have!!!!!:D

I'm waiting to book as well, and got the same message. I rang RSS this morning and they told me to keep on checking throughout the day as they hadn't opened the online booking process yet. :( Just checked again, but still nothing. At least you've got more "day" left than I have!!!!!:D

UPDATE: With just 239 days and 45 minutes remaining, I am happy to say that all shore excursions are now booked. Did I ever doubt that RSS would deliver - well just a little bit.;)

UPDATE: With just 239 days and 45 minutes remaining, I am happy to say that all shore excursions are now booked. Did I ever doubt that RSS would deliver - well just a little bit.;)

Loved your post:D Sometimes the computer system can be a bit strange..... but in the end, everything works out fine.

Archived