A New Letter?

Orator

Anyway, some of the website might be changed but I still can't

understand why finding different cabins is not available:rolleyes:.....

That particular item? Hasn't worked for what is at least a year,

if not 2.

As reading a cynical tone in this thread? No doubt.......

Lois

I did my usual weekly check of prices for a number of cruise [both booked and just of interest] today and tried the specific cabin search for you. It worked perfectly.

The whole price checking process was also extremely fast. The was the price checking gradually grinds to a virtual halt has always been my main problem with Celebrity's website. It is a huge improvement.

As we had the other changes first in the UK, hopefully you will see them soon.

Sue

There are two areas of marketing cruise-lines in particular, need to stretch as far as they can; customer service, obviously, and ideas.

Unfortunately, when looking for marketing staff, big companies rarely consider how important ideas, innovation and invention is, for them to provide an experience above and beyond what other cruise-lines do.

Of the three cruise-lines we have used, Celebrity undoubtedly have the best approach to customer service.

It's funny, they should be put in as inserts by the stateroom attendant. Interestingly, when we have had good attendants, we always get them, less good ones, it can be hit or miss though if we miss I go to Guest Relations and source one there. On a cruise earlier this year when I had a less good attendant, I asked him about our cards as the newsletter specifically mentioned them and in her end of show chat, the cruise director had mentioned them as being important.

His reply - oh these don't matter, it's the end of cruise form that matters.

Hopefully my trip to Guest Relations helped his education as why these matter, unfortunately the praise was not levelled at him, but some lapses he had failed to correct despite our asking were also mentioned

Just received a form letter under Michael Bayle's signature thanking DW and I for cruising on the Solstice and wishing us a good cruise on the Silhouette. This seems to be part of what I see as a new effort to maintain contact with past passengers. I see this as another step in attempting to more personalize the line. This appears to me to be a significant change in PR and marketing efforts since the promotion of Bayle to CEO. Any thoughts?

Interestingly, last winter we received a couple of similar letters from Celebrity. Not sure this is totally new.

Archived