New Menu Food Pics! Here they are!

lglancy

OMG. I just found this thread and browsed the photos. The meals look totally colourless and univitiing. I am so disappointed!!

Sorry folks!

Must just be my poor photographic skills. We found most everything to be excellent.

Pics are great to help me decide what I want to order...one question -

is the warm chocolate cake the same as the one previously with the melted chocolate in the middle or just warm? Loved the old molten lava choc cake!:)

It is the same basic cake, but where it used to have the little slices of pear on top, it now has a yummy slice of melted chocolate on top, and still has the little nutty caramel slice on the side. It is VERY good!

I agree - with the exception of a few...

but it also looked to be very small portions - and the seafood? didn't look all that great.

OP: thank you very much for taking the time to take the pictures and post them here for us to review.

Portions were actually pretty good. DH sometimes wished for a little more pasta, but not so much that he ordered anything additional. I was sometimes so full that I couldn't finish, and I am an eater!

Meant to tell everyone about the lobster, also. Previous posters are correct that they seem to have changed to a much bigger and nicer lobster tail. I've only ever had lobster on our cruises, so I don't have a lot to compare it to, but this tail was HUGE, and I could not eat it all. It seemed very "meaty" compared to those I've had in the past, and the flavor was very good.

Again, most of everything we had was very good.

Archived