Catamaran Sail snorkel & beach party in Cozumel

tropics

We did this excursion last year. There was myself, my DH and 18 year old son. It was great. You were picked up at the pier and taken to a snorkle sight - about 45 min to 1 hour of snorkling. After we went to a private beach area (I think owned by Fury Catamarans) and had over an hour to swim in crystal clear water. Rum punch was served complimentary on the catamaran after snorkling and was also free on the beach as were mats. I think beer and sodas were also free - I went for the rum punch. All in all, it was great to do a little snorkling, riding the catamaran and swiming in crystal clear water. I'd recommend this excursion. We are returning to Coz the week of Jun 5 on the Victory. This year we are going to Passion Island.

Just back from our cruise on May 1st!!!

We did the Catamaran Sail snorkle and beach party!!! It was Great!!

My husband and I went in for the Snorkling and we were very surprised how deep the area was....about 20-30 ft deep in the area they take you. But the water is very clear and it was a very interesting adventure. They give you a snorkle vest to wear that you can adjust the amount of air in, so you are very compfortable in the water.

My Sister and her husband didnt do the snorkling and just stayed on the boat.

Her husband has emphasema and cant snorkle. But the crew kept him Very Happy-with all the margarita's!!!

Once the Snorkling is over they have an OPEN BAR with Local Beer and Margaritas(kind of weak) on the boat (they also have non alcoholic drinks). Free!!! And when you get to the Private Beach the Beer and Margaritas are still Free, but the Margaritas are much better!!

Then we went on a pretty long ride to the private beach and had a good time there. You WILL get WET on this excursion. To leave the catamaran at the beach you will walking in waist deep water!!

They have a small grill that sells Hamburgers, hotdogs and local foods.(for a price) and a small gift hut.

Have Fun

Lori

Just back from our cruise on May 1st!!!

We did the Catamaran Sail snorkle and beach party!!! It was Great!!

My husband and I went in for the Snorkling and we were very surprised how deep the area was....about 20-30 ft deep in the area they take you. But the water is very clear and it was a very interesting adventure. They give you a snorkle vest to wear that you can adjust the amount of air in, so you are very compfortable in the water.

My Sister and her husband didnt do the snorkling and just stayed on the boat.

Her husband has emphasema and cant snorkle. But the crew kept him Very Happy-with all the margarita's!!!

Once the Snorkling is over they have an OPEN BAR with Local Beer and Margaritas(kind of weak) on the boat (they also have non alcoholic drinks). Free!!! And when you get to the Private Beach the Beer and Margaritas are still Free, but the Margaritas are much better!!

Then we went on a pretty long ride to the private beach and had a good time there. You WILL get WET on this excursion. To leave the catamaran at the beach you will walking in waist deep water!!

They have a small grill that sells Hamburgers, hotdogs and local foods.(for a price) and a small gift hut.

Have Fun

Lori

Thanks,

That is one thing I was wondering about because I'm not a good swimmer. I was thinking you'd have a long swim to the shore. Sounds like fun.

Fury Catamaran Sail and Snorkel Rocks! It is all around one of the funnest excursions I've been on.

The snorkeling is so - so at best but the crew is great and the party is a blast. Don't worry if you aren't a great swimmer. You are required to use an inflatable vest that can help keep you afloat.

QUESTION PLEASE :confused:

While you are in the water to the beach area, do they take your beach bags, etc. to the beach in a dingy so you can have your towels, sun lotion, etc. there with you?

Happy Sailing! OCruisers :)

Thanks PirateOver40 for taking the time to answer!

WOW! EVERYONE ! Really sounds like fun! :D

We've done lots of things in Cozumel -- including the Fiesta Party Boat which is always fun -- but want to try something different this time!

Happy Sailing! OCruisers :)

Archived